• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I didn't download Real. o.o XD Found this, only they were insulting Joy so I posted up how i love it, lol.

*googles lyrics*

A four-year-old has beaten Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue to the top of the German pop charts.

Joy Gruttmann?s Snappy the Little Crocodile was released as a single after it was posted on a website by her family.

The joke nursery song, with its chorus: ?Schni schna schnappi schnappi schnappi schnapp", was picked up by a local radio station in Cologne.

Joy is the youngest recording artist in German history to make it to the Top 10 and her song is outselling the likes of Kylie?s I Believe In You and Robbie Williams?s Misunderstood.

Joy now has her own official website, where Schnappi baseball caps and T-shirts can be bought along with the official Schnappi CD, the Schnappi video, Schnappi DVD and the Schnappi video game.

Schni schna schnappi schnappi schnappi schnapp is the story of a baby croc?s teething attempts on his father?s leathery leg - and how proud mother crocodile is of him.

MTV Germany has also started playing a dance remix version that is being played at Germany?s hottest clubs.

So that?s what happened to Nikki Webster etc?

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
    I am obsessed with the comp too exept i dont have a laptop (i really wanted 1 too lol)my parents wouldnt let me because they said my whole life would be pc lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back