• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killov

Old Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Can that really be the problem? :s

I thought things like suscriptions lagged the server. :p

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mystic said:
    Hey everyone, I'm back now. How is everyone doing today?
    Odd. I was about to say the same thing. Well I am happy today. My great friend has returned. ^__^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dark Pikachu said:
    M well, if you ever undisable your rep, you might see this; I'm your true friend and when people diss you behind your back I stick up for you n.n ~Kylie.
    I saw it DP and thanks ^__^ and I can believe it. I disable my rep for a week and it has increased by over 2000 points. No joke.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    2000?! Wtf?! XD
    And yeah Carlito came back, yay =3
    I'm serious. I 5,400 and something and now I have 7,790 points. And I did not mean Billybob.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    2000?! Wtf?! XD
    And yeah Carlito came back, yay =3

Wow, 2000? I'm only at 750 something. Btw, who's Carlito? I've got a feeling I think I know who it is, but I don't want to stick my foot in my mouth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back