• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    PiroMunkie said:
    We add more pages whenever I am here too, but I'm in New Mexico visiting family. Ugh.
    Youre Mexican Ryan. I never knew that. Okay mabye I did.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    PiroMunkie said:
    New Mexico, not Mexico. XD

I'm hispanic, considering I wasn't born in Mexico. I get mexican from my dad side and spaniard from my mom's side.
    That is nice. The same for me.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Hallo again :3 Mmmm...tireing day. Lounging, ice cream, moviez. Phew, I"m ezhauzted! XD Hehe, I had a friend over today and we were lazy the entire time X3

You're in New Mexico, Ryan? You're cloze to where I uzed to live then...zorta...er well actually you're about a ztate away but meh. I uzed to live in Arizona, it'z zo pretty down there...lucky :P

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    Teara said:

You're in New Mexico, Ryan? You're cloze to where I uzed to live then...zorta...er well actually you're about a ztate away but meh. I uzed to live in Arizona, it'z zo pretty down there...lucky :P

I've been to Arizona a lot. Sierra Vista because that is where my aunt and uncle live.
    I am from Texas, so I'm not THAT far away. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Billybob said:
    I'm italian on 1 side but german on the other side.
    Now I can picture you. Now I just need to picture you in a Taco bell uniform and I know how you look like.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
    n
    snowangel3181988 said:
    You used to live in Arizona, Alyssa? That's pretty cool. I've never lived anywhere but Connecticut. -_-; And I don't even have any relatives outside of this state to visit either... I really wish I did though.

I love connecticut! I've been to Storrs and to Hartford. I love it. So many trees! Plus, I got to stay in the dorms at UCONN, which was cool.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Er... yeah. >_< There's quite a few numbers in my screen name. It's really just my birthday though. And I much prefer being called my real name, Ashley, than snow angel now...

O_O; You actually liked it here? Near Hartford? My town is the next town over from Hartford... it's awful. >_< All the drugs and violence that come from that capital city. And yeah, there are a lot of trees...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back