• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Zoidberg

His Royal Highness
    Years
    Well, friends, I am leaving PC now. I just feel too ignored around here. Someone who was very popular last year, me, is now just being asked "Who are you?".
    So yeah. Bye... I'm only gonna be here to RP... And wait and see if Karli (someone who used to be one of my best friends) will make me a banner. So yeah, other than that and on MSN, I may not see you again for a while...
    I never thought this would ever happen...
    Goodbye all...
    Remember me as the 'Proud Saiyan Prince' or something else... Hopefully the weirdo...

~Josh

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Don't leave please Josh.
    But I need to make a point with your goodbye post, which saddened me ;_; =x
    You were popular last year, but eventually everyone becomes unpopular. X_X I have a morbid dread of it XD So you're not alone~ X_x

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    um... i have somthing to say DEC got a vires for the thread james suck . so just do not go there but the thered is in the dugones. i got it to but i have firefox if you have that you are ok!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back