• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yes more RPG's for the Cube is a good thing. i think that a area that it is lacking in badly. Though i don't think it could over take the PS2 or any other system realy.
    Cube is a good system but realy not that great.(yes i have a Cube and every thing esl but XBox).

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but members get 100 PM space now. I was so suprised to see that. The 50 PM space was so hard on me. I always had to delete many PMs because I would always reach the 50 mark, but this makes things much easier. ^_^

Also, the dance team from my school will be in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade this year. That's very suprising. It will be weird turning on the TV on Thanksgiving morning to watch the parade and then to see my fellow classmates. o_O

Btw, congrats to PIKA2 for getting modded! :)

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    100 now. Wow did not think they would do that. Though i think thats good. I also had to delet a lot of pms to keep it as the 50 limit.
    Not so wired see fellow class mates in stuff like that but the high schools i was in stuff like that happend a lot so i guess thats why i was use to it.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    @frosty It?s called ?Super Size Me? I believe. *gasp* Kairi knew something outside of her tech/game/PC world!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Whoa! I'm going to faint, Kairi. O_O

.........Well... I guess I can't say anything, though. I didn't even know that that movie existed, lol.

And ohh, I'm getting kind of scared now. The weather here is really bad; it's raining, it's windy, and there's been a tornado spotted in a nearby town. x_x; I just got back from checking on our ducks and chickens. They stay outside, and so I've been performing a little 'animal rescue', lol. My mom and uncle were going to keep them outside in a little thing that they made, but I refused to let that happen! I made them help me build something inside of the house, lol. When it comes to animals, I can be very strict and stuff. And see? I can be quite persuasive when I want to... XP Muahaha!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but members get 100 PM space now. I was so suprised to see that. The 50 PM space was so hard on me. I always had to delete many PMs because I would always reach the 50 mark, but this makes things much easier. ^_^

Also, the dance team from my school will be in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade this year. That's very suprising. It will be weird turning on the TV on Thanksgiving morning to watch the parade and then to see my fellow classmates. o_O

Btw, congrats to PIKA2 for getting modded! :)

I currently have 49 PM's. Thank god they raised it, I hate deleting PM's.

They're going to the Thanksgiving Macy's Parade? Cool! I go there every year since it's close to where I live. :P
    Can I say hi if I see them? XD

Btw, why is so many people getting modded all of a sudden?
    I wanna be one also. But I'm lost how to. :P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    They're going to the Thanksgiving Macy's Parade? Cool! I go there every year since it's close to where I live. :P
    Can I say hi if I see them? XD
    Sure, you can say hi to them, but I don't think you'll know who they are. XD Well, you might know if it's a group of girls dancing wearing maroon and gold clothes, and they are from a school called Denfeld High school in MN. That should narrow it down. ;)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Whoa! I'm going to faint, Kairi. O_O

.........Well... I guess I can't say anything, though. I didn't even know that that movie existed, lol.

And ohh, I'm getting kind of scared now. The weather here is really bad; it's raining, it's windy, and there's been a tornado spotted in a nearby town. x_x; I just got back from checking on our ducks and chickens. They stay outside, and so I've been performing a little 'animal rescue', lol. My mom and uncle were going to keep them outside in a little thing that they made, but I refused to let that happen! I made them help me build something inside of the house, lol. When it comes to animals, I can be very strict and stuff. And see? I can be quite persuasive when I want to... XP Muahaha!
    A tornado? Yikes!
    I'm sure glad we don't get any down here!..... then again, we still get hurricanes.... and we're actually entering hurricane season now!
    Yeah! The animals deserve to stay inside! I know if I were an animal, I sure wouldn't want to stay out in that hehe...
    *runs around nervously like a chicken*
    I'm sure everything will come out okay! Besides the chickens going crazy, everything will be just fine hehe...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    Sure, you can say hi to them, but I don't think you'll know who they are. XD Well, you might know if it's a group of girls dancing wearing maroon and gold clothes, and they are from a school called Denfeld High school in MN. That should narrow it down. ;)

Okay...I'll say hi...but there are polices there. :P
    And if your watching the Macy's Parade, I can try attracting the TV's attention so you can see me. XD

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Ahh, that?s fun. The only GCN game I?m getting soon is Tales of Symphonia, it looks great to me! GCN exclusive RPG=happy

What games do you have? I have Super Smash Bros Melee, Custom Robo, Starfox (GC), Godzilla (GC), and Soul Calibur II. I really really really recommend ssbm, really.

BTW - Sorry if i'm off topic, but I'm not gonna scroll through a fwe pages reading confusing text :P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Okay...I'll say hi...but there are polices there. :P
    And if your watching the Macy's Parade, I can try attracting the TV's attention so you can see me. XD
    Ok. XD But, how will I know it's you? There will be tons of people that will be on camera. XD

(Getting excited about tomarrow being the last day of school.) :P :P :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:
    A tornado? Yikes!
    I'm sure glad we don't get any down here!..... then again, we still get hurricanes.... and we're actually entering hurricane season now!
    Yeah! The animals deserve to stay inside! I know if I were an animal, I sure wouldn't want to stay out in that hehe...
    *runs around nervously like a chicken*
    I'm sure everything will come out okay! Besides the chickens going crazy, everything will be just fine hehe...
    Well, actually, they were kind of calm, lol. It was the ducks that were acting crazy. But, I can't blame them!

The only bad thing is that it was really cold. I was in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, so being out in the rain and wind like that was not fun. Plus I got scratched a little. x_x; But, I have super sensitive skin, so it looks worse than it is. I got some paper cuts the other day, and I didn't even know that I had them until I saw them!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Your not off topic realy Mac2492. Every one just talkes here XD
    Though there is a lot of threads that do that now. Though here is realy sopose to be where you do that.

I have a most of thoughs games too for the Cube Mac2492.

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    I have a most thoughs games too fo rthe Cube Mac2492.

Huh? Sorry :P Lemme see...

I have most of those games for the Cube Mac2492.

That it? Sorry if i'm rude, just didn't understand (Don't worry, we all do it X_X)

Last edited:

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Wow, This is insane

Me Orange* Berry and anther pokefan, just talked on the phone, and they live a few states away. Now I just hope my parents don't hear about this.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Scyther5 said:
    Wow, This is insane

Me Orange* Berry and anther pokefan, just talked on the phone, and they live a few states away. Now I just hope my parents don't hear about this.
    You finally talked to her on the phone? Cool! How did you manage that?

As for tornados... we don't usually get those here. But in 6th grade there was a small one. We call it the funnel cloud. But I wasn't home that day to see it... I was in Boston with my Italian class...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back