• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, actually, they were kind of calm, lol. It was the ducks that were acting crazy. But, I can't blame them!

The only bad thing is that it was really cold. I was in shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, so being out in the rain and wind like that was not fun. Plus I got scratched a little. x_x; But, I have super sensitive skin, so it looks worse than it is. I got some paper cuts the other day, and I didn't even know that I had them until I saw them!
    So the ducks were acting chicken then hehe...

Do you know if the tornado is going to come by where you are? The eye of it I mean (I'm supposing there is an eye, because all the storms I ever hear about are hurricanes hehe).
    You got scratched? By the wind or the animals?
    I got scratched the other day when I was working on my sister's new room with my dad. He told me to change a lightbulb (simple enough hehe) in the laundry room right next to my sister's room, because the one that was on was too expensive to keep. There was a glass, bowl-shaped cover over it, so I was busy trying to unscrew the bolts keeping it on, to get to the lightbulb. Right when I loosened one though, the whole thing fell off, and glass shattered everywhere on the floor. A few pieces hit my feet, (unfortunately, I was wearing sandals) and I got a small cut from one of them. Funny thing is, I didn't even feel a thing!

So yeah hehe...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mac2492 said:
    How did you get eachother's number?
    Well, I gave Sarah (the other girl) my number on AIM, and she did a three way call. Me, her and Orange*Berry have been friends for along time now though, but it was just so great to hear each others voices. :classic:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    100marios said:

Do you know if the tornado is going to come by where you are? The eye of it I mean (I'm supposing there is an eye, because all the storms I ever hear about are hurricanes hehe).
    I got scratched the other day when I was working on my sister's new room with my dad. He told me to change a lightbulb (simple enough hehe) in the laundry room right next to my sister's room, because the one that was on was too expensive to keep. There was a glass, bowl-shaped cover over it, so I was busy trying to unscrew the bolts keeping it on, to get to the lightbulb. Right when I loosened one though, the whole thing fell off, and glass shattered everywhere on the floor. A few pieces hit my feet, (unfortunately, I was wearing sandals) and I got a small cut from one of them. Funny thing is, I didn't even feel a thing!

So yeah hehe...
    Well, I don't think so. The town is about 30 minutes away from mine, and I haven't heard anything else on it yet, thankfully. ^_^;

And I got scratched by the chickens and ducks. They don't normally do it; it was just that they were scared by all of the thunder, and lightning, and rain, so I didn't really mind. Iwould've freaked out if I had been one of them. It didn't hurt too much. Only when it happened, but I'm okay!

And yikes, that must have hurt! =\ I've never really been cut by glass that badly, but it's not like I'm complaining about that! I usually get paper cuts, since I'm always drawing and handling paper.

Ohh, and I talked to my friend in England today! It was so neat to hear her accent.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mac2492 said:
    Umm.. That's nice :P What else did you do?
    Umm, Talked on Aim, drew. And I watched my favorite movie today Big Fish.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    100marios said:

So yeah hehe...
    I've been cut by glass before! Not that that's something to celebrate though. When I was little my cousins and I were in what is now my sister's room. At the time I don't think it was. But we somehow managed to shatter the light on the ceiling. We were all scratched up and bleeding... and we didn't even notice... well at least ourselves. I didn't know I was all cut up. My mom had to tell me I was! How I didn't notice, I'll never know.

Seems like everyone is talking to distant friends today! That's cool. I would never be able to do that... my parents wouldn't let me...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I used my computer microphone, lol. ^_^; It saves a lot of money on the phone bill. It's so convenient!

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
    never seen big fish... Tim Burtin is pretty cool though... Have you seen Dr. Strangelove or Tombstone? Some of my favorite movies...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I've been cut by glass before! Not that that's something to celebrate though. When I was little my cousins and I were in what is now my sister's room. At the time I don't think it was. But we somehow managed to shatter the light on the ceiling. We were all scratched up and bleeding... and we didn't even notice... well at least ourselves. I didn't know I was all cut up. My mom had to tell me I was! How I didn't notice, I'll never know.

Glass cut doesn't hurt IMO.
    It's the alchol my dad puts onto the cut 3 times that hurts. :P
    I got scraped on the face with a glass so my doctor did putted medicine and put two bandages. He said I looked like a football player like that. XD
    Well the cut is gone so I didn't have to worry about it.

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, I don't think so. The town is about 30 minutes away from mine, and I haven't heard anything else on it yet, thankfully. ^_^;

And I got scratched by the chickens and ducks. They don't normally do it; it was just that they were scared by all of the thunder, and lightning, and rain, so I didn't really mind. Iwould've freaked out if I had been one of them. It didn't hurt too much. Only when it happened, but I'm okay!

And yikes, that must have hurt! =\ I've never really been cut by glass that badly, but it's not like I'm complaining about that! I usually get paper cuts, since I'm always drawing and handling paper.

Ohh, and I talked to my friend in England today! It was so neat to hear her accent.
    Hopefully it'll just turn away in some other direction! I'm sure it will. 30 minutes away is far enough for it to change it's course!

Oh, by the way, is this your house? It's really cool to be able to have so many animals! I'd love for one of my chores to be "pick up the eggs" or something hehe...

Well, I'm glad to hear you're all right!
    Even animals that are usually calm and peaceful can have their times, not to say it was their fault though. Anyone would freak out in weather like that!

Suprisingly, not at all! It was a very small cut, and even though it was bleeding just a tad, I didn't feel a thing. I'm glad I wasn't unscrewing it directly underneath!
    Paper cuts just get really annoying when you're trying to draw. You can't press down too hard, or it begins to sting. It doesn't happen all too often though, (at least for me) so it's not really a problem.

You did? That's really neat! Was she a penpal of some sort?
    I love british accents hehe..... it's so cool to be able to talk like that!
    I don't have an accent of any kind, so it's really cool to hear someone else speak differently!

Yeah, you can't even tell Snowangel!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Suprisingly, not at all! It was a very small cut, and even though it was bleeding just a tad, I didn't feel a thing. I'm glad I wasn't unscrewing it directly underneath!
    Paper cuts just get really annoying when you're trying to draw. You can't press down too hard, or it begins to sting. It doesn't happen all too often though, (at least for me) so it's not really a problem.

You did? That's really neat! Was she a penpal of some sort?
    I love british accents hehe..... it's so cool to be able to talk like that!
    I don't have an accent of any kind, so it's really cool to hear someone else speak differently!

Yeah, you can't even tell Snowangel!

Ouch.. You would need stiches on your head if you did. :P
    I rarely get paper cuts also. But it bleeds like crazy once you do.
    You don't have an accent Jordan? What about a natural American accent? XD

100marios

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Ouch.. You would need stiches on your head if you did. :P
    I rarely get paper cuts also. But it bleeds like crazy once you do.
    You don't have an accent Jordan? What about a natural American accent? XD
    And that's exactly why I'm glad I wasn't standing under it hehe...
    Well, uh, Americans really don't have accents..... do they?
    I guess to people with accents, people who don't have any are the ones with the accents hehe....

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm finnaly back from zhopping! Yeah! It waz one of the mozt zuccezfull zhopping tripz I've had. I uzually juzt end up getting a book and a coffie at barnz and noblez *_* But today I bought zome of the neatezt ztuff.
    Haz anyone been to the World Market? It'z a great ztore that zellz ztuff from 50 countriez (but not Australia Grrr!!). I got a Chineise parazol with poemz written in calligraphy on it, a Chineize fan (not the kind you fold out btw Xp), zome Chineize lanturnz (mini...fruztraiting to put together), and zome Swedish Chocolate that zaid "Not for Girls!" on it...hehe, I got it juzt becauze it zaid that...it waz the bezt chocolate I've ever had XD, and a bad of muscat fruit gummiez (really good!!). Hehe, I'm not trying to brag, I juzt think that ztore iz zo cool! ^o^
    Of courze...I ztill didn't ezcape with out getting another book at Barns and Nobles *__*;; I'm proud of myzelf though, I actually managed to buy zome really awzome outfitz ^__^
    Where'z my Bro Dizzy? I need to dizcuzz Mochaz and fazhion with him :P

Ever heard of a New York accent Jordan? Or a zouthern accent? Americanz can have accentz...although I ztill like Australian accentz the mozt 8P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Mac2492 said:
    Hi snowangel!!!!! How are you doing?
    Well... I'm just fine today... much better than yesterday...

Anyways... that's a lot of cool stuff you bought today Teara! I haven't gone shopping in awhile. I will have to soon though... my dad's b-day is next week so I have to get him something. I haven't bought anything for myself since the laptop though...

American's do have accents Jordan... technically everyone does. It's all from the perspective of the listener. But Australian and English accents are really cool. I don't have one of those definite accents either though... at least I don't think so...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    And that's exactly why I'm glad I wasn't standing under it hehe...
    Well, uh, Americans really don't have accents..... do they?
    I guess to people with accents, people who don't have any are the ones with the accents hehe....

It'd be tragic if you did. XD
    Yeah to other people Americans have an accent. :P

My mom has 2 sets of those Chinese fans.
    She doesn't even use them anyways. XD
    NY accent? Are you saying I have an accent Teara? :P

100marios said:
    I know, but I'm American, and I don't have one, meaning that there are also Americans who don't have accents!
    .....PM10000 started it hehe....

Pssh...tattle tale....XD

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Snowangel said:
    Anyways... that's a lot of cool stuff you bought today Teara! I haven't gone shopping in awhile. I will have to soon though... my dad's b-day is next week so I have to get him something. I haven't bought anything for myself since the laptop though...

American's do have accents Jordan... technically everyone does. It's all from the perspective of the listener. But Australian and English accents are really cool. I don't have one of those definite accents either though... at least I don't think so...
    *zuddenly rememberz Father'z day*
    0.o;; Back to the mall I guezz...;.; I don't like zhopping!! Maybe I can juzt zkip my ztepdad and get zome flowerz for my grandpa'z grave. But I guezz I zhould get zomething for my ztepdad, he ignorez me at holadayz but I don't want to be like hime u,u
    Oh, that remindez me, I zaw my zixth grade health teacher and one of my friendz at the mall today ^o^
    Yeah! Thoze are my favorite accentz!
    PMDon't make me ztart said:
    My mom has 2 sets of those Chinese fans.
    She doesn't even use them anyways. XD
    NY accent? Are you saying I have an accent Teara?
    I plan on getting another one from my grandma >=D I don't plan on uzing them either, I juzt like em for decoration ^_^...but I wonder how I'm going to hand that parozell up...o~o;;

You? An accent? I don't know, zay zomething and I'll tell you XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back