• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    How could you not have an accent :P Everyone has one, the people around you (State/Country,etc...) have accents. The people you aren't used have accents (and you say they do way more than you say it to people around you) That's because you're used to people around you and you think thery have no accents. Americans have ummmm.. Mixed Accents?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    There are sooo many different accents spread around the US... like the south has their accents, the east have theirs, Boston, etc. Even us Minnesotans have an accent. ^^;

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Mac2492 said:
    How could you not have an accent :P Everyone has one, the people around you (State/Country,etc...) have accents. The people you aren't used have accents (and you say they do way more than you say it to people around you) That's because you're used to people around you and you think thery have no accents. Americans have ummmm.. Mixed Accents?
    Okay then...
    I think I have so mixed an accent, they cancel eachother out, and sound like I don't have one hehe....
    How's that for exotic!

Years
    HIYA GANG! I think Ashley is avoiding me :( And i think it is because i told her she was my crush ;.; After i sent a PM asking her about it, she got off. She might not want me to even mention this on PC, i dunno X.x. I mean, she usually stays up till 1 talking with me and my friendses XD

New subject...eh...i got nothing, CAN ANYONE ELSE THINK OF ONE!?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Dusty Pikachu said:
    HIYA GANG! I think Ashley is avoiding me :( And i think it is because i told her she was my crush ;.; After i sent a PM asking her about it, she got off. She might not want me to even mention this on PC, i dunno X.x. I mean, she usually stays up till 1 talking with me and my friendses XD

New subject...eh...i got nothing, CAN ANYONE ELSE THINK OF ONE!?
    Maybe she's just really happy, but is too embarrassed to say it! Who knows! I'm sure there has to be some reason why she got off so soon....

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Well, I will be on summer vacation in 11-12 hours from now. I'm going crazy right now because I am so close to being on summer vacation, but yet it's still the school year. It is so close. Also, I'm getting my next GameCube game tomarrow as well, which makes the wait even harder. I still have Mario Kart: Double Dash as my first choice, with Custom Robo and Final Fantasy: CC after that. I really want a game that can have 2 or more players so that I can play with my friends. Any suggestions on games? :P

Mac2492

Friendly Pokemon Master
    Years
    Whoah! You guys wanna know a cool site? You can view webpages how they were from years ago! (I tried searchinf pokecommunity.com and got up to 2002 earliest.)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    wow... is online technojunk ever getting more advanced than ever o.o;

*bookmarks it and stores it somewhere in case of other friends' presents/PC Birthday*

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Mac2492 said:
    Cool! *Tries it*

Surprisingly, my sketchbook's 2003 record is there XD

According to the archives, Orange (orange*berry) must be one of the longest mods around PC. The archives also have the names of some of the mods back then when I first joined PC (Keitaro, Legendary Anime, etc). And PC used to have that extra bar underneath "Who's Online", to show those on the chat channel. I forgot all those, until I saw the archives. Proves how rusty my memory has become =P

A site that I used to visit (https://www.pokecentre.co.uk/), which is now dead and gone has a record too, but only the splash pages work - -;;

Just curious, but how do they update it?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think the oldest remaining members are Orange, Dakota, Lightning, Kwesi and?Steve? Feel free to add to the list if I missed anyone. @_@

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I'm really confuzed today @.@ I juzt came to three realizationz.
    1~Kayleigh'z name iz Kayleigh, not Kileigh! I've been zpelling it right and pronouncing it wrong all thiz time X.x
    2~I'm not good at tenniz, aparrently it'z racketball I love playing zo much 0.o The only time I've even touched a tenniz ball waz to play fetch with my friend'z dog X,x
    3~I come to theze, "realizationz" too late X_x

*zigh* Glad that'z off my chezt. Heh, well, everyone haz their momentz right?
    ^-^;;;;;;

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I just realized Teara was the member who uses Z's. I thought it was Kayleigh. OMG, I really have to get to know you! I am familiar with your usernames, but not the people behind the names. I need a hug. o.0

Teara

Years
    Nick said:
    I just realized Teara was the member who uses Z's. I thought it was Kayleigh. OMG, I really have to get to know you! I am familiar with your usernames, but not the people behind the names. I need a hug. o.0
    *hugz* It'z okay Nick, I can zee where you might confuze a crazy Z weilding perzon like me with a zweet mellow perzon like Kayleigh XD

Porygon said:
    Lol, that's how it is with me sometimes, too. Heh, I don't really know anything about any of you guys?
    That'z why I PM alot of people. Zome chatz don't help me learn anything about the member:
    EX:
    Hi! How are you doing today?
    Fine.
    Good to hear. Anything new going on?
    No
    Okay...

But everyonce in a while I get to know a member pretty well and dizcover we have alot in common ^__^

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'M ON SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy. It's finally summer vacation for me. Also, today is sunny and warm, and it hasen't been that good of weather for ages. Also, on my last final exam that I had, which was for History, I got one of the best scores. :D It's cool having the last day of school last only 1.5 hours. :P

Teara

Years
    *throwz confettie*
    Welcomenezz to the Out of zchool club LM!!
    *pinz a club button on him*
    Now you get to pozt double time, zleep in, and ztay up late every night juzt like the rezt of uz!

Noo! My lazt two dayz were both 6 hourz long ;.; Everyone elze zeemz to be going for under three hourz...
    grrr...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back