• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
Years
  • Yo, homeslice, homedawg. What's CrAcKaLaCkIn', my homizzle? I was KicKinG it with my boo today near da corna sto', yo. Yea, dawg, it was BANGIN' and not to mention, Da BoMb!!! Yo, I'm souped, yo, I won da loteery. Now I is movin' on IzZ-Up!!!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Mesa tired right now - over here, in the UK, it's 6:10 am. So I'm going to bed. Please feel free to read my fanfic, if you like people (I dunno if advertising my fic is allowed, but it's in my sig and no-one's complained). It's Mystery of Cinnibar Island. First 3 Chapters are done, 4 will be up soon. Enjoy :-)

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Man, this is really not active today. Well, anyway, my holidaiz are over. Tomorow is the last day, so I'l be doing all my homework then. I won't be as active anymore. It'll probably be 8 or so posts per day as opposed to my current *checks* 17.86 posts per day. Beats not being here at all though :P I'm gonna be up all night today to get the most out of my last day of being able to stay up. School is really ruinig my life. I think I should burn it down, and in the process of teachers going nuts I'l go change my records and give me an A++++++++++ for everything, and I'l be on my way to Uni...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Eh, "like" is part of the American vernacular I guess...I can't stand when people overuse it though, like (the word was just needed there, as it was describing a similarity) when valley girls and prep girls use it..."I was like "whoa!" and then, like, I turned around to him and, like, I was like "Hey, you're sooooooo hot!" And, like, he was, like, "Yeah!" Like, what do you think about that?"

That sort of stuff...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Wow she must have become one of thoese " Tennybopper Vally girls" I though they were only the thing of urban legend

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
  • Well.. it's 2:18 am here. I'm doing my I.T homework (lol, finally). It's so lame! It has NOTHING to do with I.T at all. The question i'm up to is asking me to make a poster to warn workers of a hazard... call that an I.T programing unit? I THINK NOT! *is really really angry*.. thats just the start of them... they get worse.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Hmm...well I think their only remaining habitat is in So. Cal., so I guess we start there...we can't use food as bait since they're so obsessed with being thin...hmm...I could put a stack of aeropostale or gap shirts over a pitfall on a beach and maybe that'd work...I've never had the misfortune of meeting one so I don't really know what they like except for cool clothing...maybe I should watch that movie Clueless or something o_O

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Oh yes, they swoon over those boy bands! Perfect bait! Get a boom box, a CD, a shovel, and enough money for some bus fare, and we'll head down to So. Cal...we'll be millionaires in no time...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    HAHAHAHA!. Ok now your just creppy, at first you were sort of..ehh...but now you must stop it. Get help and get it fast.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back