• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    I went to get another eye exam today, ugh my eyes have gotten like 5x worse. The doctor said I'm practicly blind without my glasses which is true, all this would have been avoided if I didn't sit so close to the TV when I was little XD. I mean it was like this.
    Me->TV - = 1foot XD.
    So how is everyones day?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Well mines been fine, although it just started since I just got back from the Eye Doctor, I wish we could have stayed at the mall for a little bit longer though, since we were there already, then we went to K-mart where I saw a game I wanted so asked if I could borrow some money from my mom and she said no, I asked why and she said: Because I just spent $200 for your new pair of glasses. -.-, then we went home which is here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    My eyes are screwd up because of my computer.

Me-->Computer Moniter-->=5 inches

Years
    My day? Almost completely and totally bad. o.o; Because...God, I don't have a reason. I'm just bored. I'm still at my mom's work place, just...sitting here eating a lunchable. OH OH OH!!!
    Lunchables make me mad. MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA?! Why would I wanna do that?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *laughs*

It's been pretty normal and quiet for me today. I woke up...watched TV...ate breakfast at 1PM...and now here I am...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *recognizes the bluntness*

Hey..I know who you are...you're the guy that almost killed the DCC with me over the summer.

Years
    I had a pretty good day, but it tuned bad when I saw my favortie college football team LSU get whipped by Georgia, that agervated me!! But I don't care about that any more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    hmm my day....2 words ......Xtremely boring...i got back from stayin the night with a friend at like 11:30.Then i played pokemon.then i fed the dogs and my geckos.then my mom and dad left to go to a cookout.and now im here at home alone bored as ever.lol *sigh* 2 morrow hopefully wont be so boring....

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Um, no! I was trying to liven this place up by posting as often as I could. Not my fault you guys are uptight wannabe wallstreet journalists.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    My bad, "Not my fault you guys are uptight wannabe reporter sharks and wallstreet journalists".

I'm guessing you meant to say reporter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back