• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    ...wow, I had an awesome day to come home to this crap.

Tatt said:
    The spirit of this forum has gone forever, the people i liked have changed, left, or just become dull. It is not enjoyable here anymore. JKaizer is too harsh on people, remind you of anyone at SPPF? 'Proud to be PC's worst' puh.
    How many of my posts have you seen? I assume it's just the ones that I'm a complete and utter "mod" in. Most of the time I'm laid back, and I enjoy having fun. I just get after some complete and utter idiots. I get after them because they deserve it. No one is born an idiot, people just choose to act like them.

Everyone is perfectly able of putting a space after a comma or period. Everyone is perfectly able of spelling out "you" with 3 letters instead of 1. Everyone is perfectly able of knowing a smart answer. People just choose to act stupid. And I will get them on that.

I used to respect you, I used to think highly of you. You were willing to voice your opinion.

But how you made that thread... I lost it for you. You're nothing more than the people I mentioned before. I'll really miss you.

Edit: Maybe I should've posted this in Leave of Absense.............................

Last edited:

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Miroku said:
    Well mines been fine, although it just started since I just got back from the Eye Doctor, I wish we could have stayed at the mall for a little bit longer though, since we were there already, then we went to K-mart where I saw a game I wanted so asked if I could borrow some money from my mom and she said no, I asked why and she said: Because I just spent $200 for your new pair of glasses. -.-, then we went home which is here.
    I understand that feeling. Once I went to check out my eyes, and after that degrees have been added on so much that I feel guilty when I was using the computer later.

BTW, what is going on here? PC seems to be shaken a little after the departure of some members :\

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Erm..that's interesting...you're lucky those were short paragraphs because I made a vow on MSN to never read a post with more than three long paragraphs.

Anyways..I just got back from...outside...I literally rode my bike playing LeafGreen. I was in the Union Room the whole time and no one came in...Oh well. *drinks his soda*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I'm not shaken, nor stirred. Most of the members that leave don't really have relationships with me. Hmm, yeah, I got nothign else to say.

aRedMoon

Years
    I'm angry. I wanted to watch SW Episode II, but my brother lost the DVD. <_<

I only have the bonus features. ;.;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I know every line by heart since my mom took me to it 14 times. o_o She LOVES that movie. Pick a scene. XP

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    LOL, Isn't that annoying? You should make him find it! Tell him you'll give him a girlfriend, or arrange for his virginity to be lost.

Oh shoot, this isn't T-Dome...

aRedMoon

Years
    Yep, all sex things go in the T-Dome. (That's basically all that's in there anyways... ??)

*wants to kick brother* <_<

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah really. People just use the T-dome to talk about that purely. -.- It's a little saddening they can't think of other things, meh.

aRedMoon

Years
    Kairi: Hence the reason you don't find me in there. And to think I helped make that monster... *shudders at one particular thread*

Purin: Not really... but I wanna be cool. ;_;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah. I'm just hoping once most people work out th e fact that "omg I can talk about sex" we'll see some variety in the topics. I might even have to make one myself. =o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back