• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    xD ;______; Jorge that's offensive! It's not my fault I am like Anne of Green Gables in more ways than one and flavour cakes and candy with weird stuff! XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    ;_; *offers Jorge vodka* I swear it is harmless! Unless I accidentally put it in the bottle I put cockroaches in and never cleaned after they died and I removed them like an hour ago...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Anyway, Im going off to bed too~
    Ya know, my parents decided to get on ANOTHER trip... I hate this...
    So, one more week out... -.-

See ya all~

zZzZ
    [- -]

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    So you're saying you don't mind having your ability to give reputation taken away, and that you'd give me abusive reps on posts simply because you don't like the way I do my job? You're such a great friend.

Now, change of subject. The PM system exists for a reason.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Okay. Well I'll just have you all I don't care what Ty says about friendship, because a) What would he know? b) He isn't my friend anymore, and never will be. His loss, my gain~

Abusive reps?! O.O More like justified reps.

Anyway, we'll keep this to PM or IM.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hmm..Come on Ty. I was just kiddin. The thing I meant was that I'm "JEALOUS" of you.LOL!
    Anyway Kylie Sweety Dont fight, Shake hands now. And DP We were just meaning fun, anyway do you think we are nutters to give bad rep just cause you have more.
    [Actually me & Kylie are nutters]

~ CC

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    You were? Then would you care to explain this?

Daily Chit-Chat

Hardly seems like a joke to me. And CC, don't try and force me to make up with Kylie. Our friendship is over.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Interesting, that. Pity I don't have the screenshots of the rep you gave me that last time and to Jorge. >>

Oh, and that is serious, not pathetic little "waah, I'm jealous 'cause you've got so much rep" stuff.

Yes, it is [our friendship is over that is] I'm happy to say. I'm free.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Why do you persist on making such silly choices? You're going to regret it in the end. I know you know that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back