• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
Years
  • Lol, the student has surpassed the teacher. XD

YAYNESS~
    The DCC has 100,080 views! Celebrations! *throws confetti XD*
    Yeah, and we still want one thousand pages...So that should only take about another week XD

Day

Sunlight
    Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    You can't be a dumb blonde unless you have/had blonde hair. I had blonde hair, and I am prone to do stupid things. XD

so that just makes a dumb nothing. Dumb ****, dumbass. yeah, that's it.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Sheesh! I thought that the views were already up to 100,000! xD;; I guess, I don't really care about views.Lil 'Schu, you seem to be having a good time though =3 ~origin

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm...I guess a short-term goal for me would be to reach 11,000...Shouldn't take more then a week or so XD

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Yeah, you're right, it is a better goal XD. Aim low first o_o;. I seriously need to cut back on the Mt. Dew. [Mt. Dew=caffine=hyperness. And I had two. XD]

Um, yeah, Origin, I was really bored so I watched the DCC views. Don't ask why. o_o;

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Uh... oooh! We were talking about posts! >.< *beats self up* st00pid! I thought we were talking about the views of DCC ~origin

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • Lil' Schu said:
    Yeah, you're right, it is a better goal XD. Aim low first o_o;. I seriously need to cut back on the Mt. Dew. [Mt. Dew=caffine=hyperness. And I had two. XD]

Um, yeah, Origin, I was really bored so I watched the DCC views. Don't ask why. o_o;

Omgoodness. :3 MT. Dew makes me hyper too~! =D Wow~! ^_______^ Other things that make me hyper~ Water, milk, sugar, honey, pillows, other hyper people, anything. :3

~Karli

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Blue, did you say a short term goal for you would be to get 11,000 posts and you could get it in a week or so?! Thats outrageous!!! O_O It would take me like, a month and a half or so to get up to 500 posts! xD;; Lil' Schu, what font do you write in? ~origin

Years
  • Oh...off topic, but I just remembered something I saw earlier...

I went into my university's tech shop this morning to see if they had any external sound cards (since the speakers on my laptop haven't been working at all for the past month or so, and still need to be fixed...so I'm gonna try one of those out). After I found out they didn't have any in stock, I looked at the games there...and they had a copy of Pokemon Colosseum. XD That really amused me greatly, since a university campus is one of the the last places where I'd expect to see a pokemon game on sale...

Though I already definitely knew that older people can and do like that series. XD

Lil' Schu

Years
  • Karli...@_@ You need to cut back on a lot of stuff. XD.

Um...I should really go downstairs and sweep the floor...I think I will. Be back soon all =3

Edit: Origin, I write in Arial Narrow, RoyalBlue, Size 1. I like it ^_^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Bye, Lil' Schu!! Cowrie, you found a Pokemon Colleseum game on campus?!? O_O wow!! XD;; ~origin

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    Blue, did you say a short term goal for you would be to get 11,000 posts and you could get it in a week or so?! Thats outrageous!!! O_O It would take me like, a month and a half or so to get up to 500 posts! xD;; Lil' Schu, what font do you write in? ~origin
    Not for me actually, when I was at my "prime" of posting speed I could hit one thousand post within a week, thats how I got three thousand post in two weeks ^^; So right now I'm taking it slow and not being on all day only warrnts around 100-120 post ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back