• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

I'm not really into Pokemon anymore ether, I used to be a few years back, but now I prefure other animes, and most of my online friends are here ~_~

Hyperdash

Kyuu,Vodka Bunny
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    Whoa...I got tired all of a sudden XD, guess I'll leave for a while bye ^^'

Hyperdash

Kyuu,Vodka Bunny
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 25, 2005
    Good thing I'm gonna sleep or them pictures would give me nightmares...meh...nap I won't sleep long enough to have them XD

Luis Kazuya

*EngAged nEwb in WeBbin*
    Years
    Well bunny(or Jorge or Blue...), actually i grown out of pokemon three years ago and loved them back after being with yer guys... So just try to love them and you'll find them very interestin.. Play a gba game or maybe a coloseum?(if you can spare the bucks). Or maybe make a deck or summat and join the TCG league? You'll find them super duper fun!?? If not i think we really need the ropes and chairs? *Summons Kylie?*

*EDIT: I think Jorgies banned cuz he hates pokemon??

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    OMG, Bunny?!?!?! O_O What happened? What did you do???? OMG! no!!! ;_; We have to get to the bottom of this. Now. ~origin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back