• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    OMG, did Bunny die?? He was like the LIFE of PC!! *except for y00 eli, always making weird posts* ;_; *sob* I wanna know what happened. I want everyone to know what happened. But now, no one does... ~origin

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Pearl, do you know something about Bunny that we don't? Tell us!!! *jumps* ~origin

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ...Nice rhyming? Same age? >_@ I totally didn't understand that post, KazuyaSato... xD ~origin

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    KazuyaSato said:
    I meant her Bunny then PEarly(isn't it rhyming?) I am 15 and she's 15 too, so isn't it same age? DUH!
    Your age says 14 DUH! And no that didnt rhyme.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Yes, Bunny is back to Blue @__< That was short-lived... Kazuya, no hard feelings taken. ~origin

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    xXxLaYdee0rIgInxXx said:
    Pearl, do you know something about Bunny that we don't? Tell us!!! *jumps* ~origin
    Yesh, I know his deepest, darkest secret of doom in which if I tell, you'd reach world domination, Julian tree! *zips her lips* =3

Hello, Kylie! What's the topic now? I'm confuzzled with a muzzle. xD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    I could have sworn I saw Blue on as an S-Mod jsut a few minutes ago.. @_@ Oh wellz... xD Everyone's calm now, I hope.. ~origin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back