• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Daiaki said:
    Yes, my dare is finally over! Back to 14-year old guy stuff =.=

I'm so bored I'm posting in DCC... its scary on so many levels >>;

Ah, Evanescence is cool. Though i don't listen to their music very often.
    2 Weeks that's hard.Alex dared me once for a month. :\ .I just noticed.Youre one day older than me.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Kelsey said:
    Hey there everyone! ^__^ Man, I feel so happy to get a few minutes on PC. ^_____^ Lately my homework's been taking me all night and I've been outside more. It's really getting so beautiful outside. <3

Well, *waves* how's everyone doin' today? ^.~

~Kelsey
    School was annoying and how come Vaperon Dreams is over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    School's not that bad Kylie XD Boring sometimes but it's...okayish. Meh, I'd rather be out playing soccer though. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ashlein said:
    So? XD They're just peircings. Besides, Green Day is just another fad band. Gimme someone with TALENT.
    That was nice to say.It could be talent to you if you have more interest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    Well I hate it at times due to boredom. I am too obsessed with my laptop. ^^
    PC can become boring to me sometimes XD For some reason I've really taken a liking to singing J-Pop/Rock lately....It's scary XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Ashlein, Green Day is pure talent. They worked hard to get where they are today. ~origin

Kurosaki

Ashlein, Green Day is pure talent. They worked hard to get where they are today. ~origin
    Every band did. xx
    Green Day isn't really that great, and most of the songs are pretty stupid, and dont go deep enough for me xx

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Arcanine said:
    Eli: Yea it's true, you freak me out. XD

Kelsey: Yellow Kelsey, I'm doing fine.
    And remember to keep them grades up, if not then something bad might happen. O.o
    XD

Yellow Kelsey? XD Yesh, teh grades shall stay up. ^_________^ Why? What might happen? *looks at Andy then clutches her whip* You...stay back! XD *cracks whip*

~Kelsey

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Daiaki said:
    Every band did. xx
    Green Day isn't really that great, and most of the songs are pretty stupid, and dont go deep enough for me xx
    David you are a stupid head XD XD XD

I dont understand why no one understands us Billie Fan Girls x_X we are more in tune with the world XD

Kurosaki

David you are a stupid head XD XD XD

I dont understand why no one understands us Billie Fan Girls x_X we are more in tune with the world XD
    No, you're blind to the fact that there is more to life then a singer youll never meet like Billie. One day he'll become all washed up, and you'll forget all about him. I see no point. >>;

A stupid head, is that the best you can come up with? oo

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Cough...I don't like them one bit anymore, but everyone is entitled to their opinions...Just keep it in respect of others please XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back