• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
  • Actually I have no idea. It sounded really cool and I kinda liked it so I changed my ID on DRI and people seemed to like it. It's a New Generation word and my my links it to words "Metallika" and all and well there was a Guy called Chrono ..... in Red Alert 2 who could disappear whenever he liked.

~ CC

*Goes to search M-W*

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Why do you have to turn ta me?! I say just ask Jazy what it means like I just did. And now I wish I didn't OO;;

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • If we start finding names that don't go together, then Wel'll get half the memberlist.

Anyway Chrono has something to do with "TIME"

Main Entry: chron-
    Variant(s): or chrono-
    Function: combining form
    Etymology: Greek, from chronos
    : time <chronogram>

Main Entry: chro?no?gram
    Pronunciation: 'kr?-n&-"gram, 'krO-
    Function: noun
    : an inscription, sentence, or phrase in which certain letters express a date or epoch

Main Entry: chro?nom?e?ter
    Pronunciation: kr&-'n?-m&-t&r
    Function: noun
    : TIMEPIECE; especially : one designed to keep time with great accuracy

And "Chronos" is the greek God of time.

~ CC

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Krhonos was his name, Chronos is a romanazation of it. Like I said, Chrnono is short for chronometer, which is an exact, or near perfect timepiece or entity.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Who's Garna? And did you all read this
    CC said:
    I knew I had to break this to you stupid earthlings someday, but I never knew it would be today. You see, I'm not a man. I'm not even human. I'm from a far-off planet called Saturn. Our people are really advanced and they have explored the whole universe.

I was sent to spy on Earth and report whether Earth could be invaded, another spy was sent along with me too. Anyway I reported saying "Humans" are so stupid that they can't even think, So I called off the invasion and now I'm stuck up trying to make you guys smarter and readier for invasion. And I eat Animals and Humans for breakfast. *Yummy*

Especially Cute little Bunnies. *Goes on Rompage and captures bunny and puts it in an oven*.

~ CC

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    If you hurt bunny who am I going to ask what stuff means? ;; That'd be so cruel ruining my motto like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back