• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

she was pretty... but her hair could have been better XD
    the blue Krishna chick was scary o.o;;

Lucid

*listens to jenny was a friend of mine* it's about murder!! =D

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
    I don't have cable/satalite/whatever because my mom doesn't believe in paying for TV... BUT I always wanted to watch "I love the '90s" on VH1. :(

BTW, what is our decade called? I mean, there's the 70's, 80's, 90's.... would this decade be called the tennies? (confused here)

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    SapphireL said:
    I don't have cable/satalite/whatever because my mom doesn't believe in paying for TV... BUT I always wanted to watch "I love the '90s" on VH1. :(

BTW, what is our decade called? I mean, there's the 70's, 80's, 90's.... would this decade be called the tennies? (confused here)
    Don't worry I have none of that either. As for what our decade is called, I don't know... it's called nothing pretty much XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hey guys! ^^ It's finally the weekend, now I can actually get to talk to you people. XD *glomps random people* Well, how's everything with everyone? =3

~Kelsey

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Ah, DP, that is a much more enjoyable font color you have there >:3 xD;; ~origin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back