• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Yeah... I hate that...

How is everyone today, And I knew I'd catch you on Porygon!!: huggles playfuly:
    I never finished the chipmonk but it's cute anyway ^^.

Has anyone ever failed in math here?? o.o;
    (Failed three times) hehehehe ^^; I'm to hyper for school and too normal for special school o.o.
    I'm glad I'm finished XD.. man but now I got the Art instatute to go threw.... T_T..

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I was homeschooled o.o.
    My mom rarely had enough time to teach so I did alot of things odd yet cool on my school days... Sometimes I sleped though.... I think thats why I didint pass till now and my brother has been done with school for about a year....
    I really liked doing all the art things in my books befor doing anything els. It was like a non-stop artist thing for about a week then I jumped into my other schoolwork T_T made things very boring and I wish I never did it but school went by okay... I have alot of tipo probs but other then that it wasint too bad o_o I think.....

One nice part is there are alot more feild trips when you'r home schooled and in Marrillville indiana. I learned more about maple sugar then anything last week and I wasint even doing school it was for my own fun ^^. lol.

How long did it take you to learn what 32X9 was??

It took me a year to learn it right >.< I dont get why but man I felt dumb O__O.

Last edited:

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Lol Yeah!
    good job:gives cookie: ()))
    Dang thats en old cookie icon....

But I had truble learning that one .. 32X9 was like asking a dog. Okay pick up this pencil and write a story!! XDlol

O__O I was a very wierd kid... I never want to go back to my childhood.... :looks at self:

Dont respond to that one...... I'm still a child in many ways XD.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Like you'r minds clocked into it o.o. i know someone with the same thing. It's freaky how fast she can add things !!O_O but man is it cool.
    Makes me wonder if thats actualy a problem to have.... no offence I'm sure it has it's moments.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    .. :blinks: I see.
    I didint even notice you had it till you just mensioned it. Thats kinda cool to be abile to do that ^^.

I have ADD, I havent been checked for it in like 9 years. but I know I have it cause of all the things I do thats out there O_o .

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    LOLthats something a rarely ever seeXD.
    : huggles playfuly: yeah we all love ya lol

All sorts of problems make us seem so much more interesting anyway XD.
    i sometimes feel bad for the people that are "perfict"o_O they miss out on alot.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    I dont know o.o... I never heard that saying befor but I agree with it ^^. i know alot of people that say there perfict and nothings wrong with them.... Then the next minute there thinking of killing the people that arnt perfict to make them even better o-o I dont like those kind of people and it makes me want to shy away sometimes when I hear someone say there the most perfict person in the world.

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Rrrrrr? the cleansing perfectionists are the ones that make me mad? thinking they're better than everyone else? Hitler, anyone?

Well, that's not entirely true? he thought that "perfect" people were the opposite of him; tall, built, blonde hair, blue eyes [ironically, like my bro?]. Still? gah, a thorn in history I'd like to forget?

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Lol, NO! Definately not. Well? he does like to read up on WW2 alot, and is trying to learn German? *thinks*
    Actually, he dyed his hair jet black a while ago. Guess he was sick of the good-humoured blonde jokes XD

What's really ironic, is that I have some of the same physical features Hitler had that he didn't like about himself? my tallness aside, I have brown hair and eyes, and am kinda scrawny? *or was Hitler chubby? Eh, dun know, dun care XD*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back