• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Aside from putting live lobster into a pot of boiling water which kills them instantly... I've never seen anyone prepare something that wasn't already dead. :|

I can imagine it would be a little off-putting to have to see it then eat it, though. XD;

I probably wouldn't eat it if I saw them kill it.

I'm wondering what you guys do when you have dissection in Biology...

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    I've seen people eat live Squid before and they usually choke and die. Has anyone heard of people eating Tiger Penis? I watched this whole thing about it.

TIGER PENIS???That sound really disgusting,r u sure ur not diluzonal?Rofl i wonder in what part of the world that's in (asia?) that's were most tiger's live isn't it?To me it seems horrible to kill tigers just for the penis where there already so little in the world

Years
    TIGER PENIS???That sound really disgusting,r u sure ur not diluzonal?Rofl i wonder in what part of the world that's in (asia?) that's were most tiger's live isn't it?To me it seems horrible to kill tigers just for the penis where there already so little in the world

You haven't seen I'm a celebrity get me out of here then.

They always to tasks like eating penis and anus. Usually crocodile or kangaroo.

Years
    That sound like disgusting show/movie whatever it is...i feel like barfing just thinking about it..

It isnt usually disgusting. Just insect filled.

Eating horrible things like that is just one of the challenges.

They have other challenges like spending the night with loads of rats in a locked room.

I'm amazed how barely anyone cracks on that show.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    You haven't seen I'm a celebrity get me out of here then.

They always to tasks like eating penis and anus. Usually crocodile or kangaroo.

The funniest bit is the face when the testicles pop in the mouth, classic.

A cheap version of Fear Factor? Not really, it's putting celebrities who get it easy in an environment where they have to do near enough everything themselves.

Was well chuffed that Biggins won this year.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    That headless part would have been kinda neat. Did you know that the human head, once cut from the neck, still "lives" for just a few moments i.e. the decapitated person can still see hear and smell what's going on around them.

Yeah. I heard it in a rap song - "When the human body is severed from the head with a sharp enough weapon, the brain remains conscious for ten seconds." And people say rap is rubbish... :P

I like Fear Factor. It's disgustingly good to watch. Those eating challenges are all about mind over matter. If you're thinking tiger penis when you're eating tiger penis then you're eating tiger penis. But if you're thinking sweet bananas while you're eating tiger penis then ... well you're still eating tiger penis but it wouldn't be as difficult.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    On the topic of eating disgusting things, I ate a worm once. Since then I've been pretty picky in everything I eat. It srsly scars you for life. :x

Fear Factor is actually a pretty good show. I haven't watched it in ages, since I saw them eat a horse thinger. Buuuut it's amazing what some people will do for money. XD;

Persona

Banned
    Years
    On the topic of eating disgusting things, I ate a worm once. Since then I've been pretty picky in everything I eat. It srsly scars you for life. :x

Ew, Karli, you're gross. D:

How old were you at the time anyway? I certainly don't see why the heck you'd put something like that inside your mouth. You're an idiot if you thought it would actually turn out edible. XD

@Turkey - derk, it's lyk, passed your bedtime.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ew, Karli, you're gross. D:

How old were you at the time anyway? I certainly don't see why the heck you'd put something like that inside your mouth. You're an idiot if you thought it would actually turn out edible. XD

@Turkey - derk, it's lyk, passed your bedtime.

Hey, I'm not the one who is nicknamed "Icky". :x TEEHEE.

I was in grade 2, when the game "Truth or Dare" was the most popular game to play at recess. Obviously, I was dared to eat the longest worm I could find lying on the ground. Yes, I was a stupid kid. Pretty sure I never chose the 'Dare' option ever again. -shudders- ;;

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I swear, I would never do the things they do in Fear Factor. I mean..there are other ways to make good money, right? D;

I'm sure it does. I'm glad I never ate anything strange..though came close to..D:
    There are definitely better ways to make good money, yes.

I've never intentionally or knowingly eaten anything not meant for human consumption.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I was in grade 2, when the game "Truth or Dare" was the most popular game to play at recess. Obviously, I was dared to eat the longest worm I could find lying on the ground. Yes, I was a stupid kid. Pretty sure I never chose the 'Dare' option ever again. -shudders- ;;
    More often than not, however, the "Truth" option will compel you to divulge information you obviously wouldn't want your friends to know about. So, if it's a choice between eating the worm and coughing up state secrets, you eat the worm, because the penalty for treason is infinitely worse.

Exactly. And...

Aren't we supposed to be omnivores, really? Seems like humans can eat a lot more than was thought.

@Ryan: Go away, it's past YOUR bedtime.
    Point taken. Humans can obviously consume certain materials without any (long-lasting) ill effects, though there's always that gross-out factor (for lack of a better term) preventing them from doing so.

That was Ryan? Huh.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    More often than not, however, the "Truth" option will compel you to divulge information you obviously wouldn't want your friends to know about. So, if it's a choice between eating the worm and coughing up state secrets, you eat the worm, because the penalty for treason is infinitely worse.

Unless the worm had super de duper gigantic disease that would infest my body in seconds and would be contagious at the touch, wiping out 95.5% of the population and then lying dormant for 30675 years and then coming back to devour the rest of the earth's population. >:D

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Unless the worm had super de duper gigantic disease that would infest my body in seconds and would be contagious at the touch, wiping out 95.5% of the population and then lying dormant for 30675 years and then coming back to devour the rest of the earth's population. >:D
    The likelihood of something like that happening is exactly zero, Karli. I wouldn't fret too much about some nondescript earthworm carrying such a contagion, and you shouldn't either.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    The likelihood of something like that happening is exactly zero, Karli. I wouldn't fret too much about some nondescript earthworm carrying such a contagion, and you shouldn't either.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE. It might be in my body right now just waiting to begin it's horrid massacre. D:

And honestly, the first few second I had Mr. Wormy in my mouth, I thought it didn't taste that bad. And then it slithered down my throat. WORST FEELING EVR. ;__; And I'm also living with the fact that I killed an innocent earthworm, coming up to the surface merely to soak up a little sun. Imagine its' horror. D:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    YOU DON'T KNOW THAT FOR SURE. It might be in my body right now just waiting to begin it's horrid massacre. D:

And honestly, the first few second I had Mr. Wormy in my mouth, I thought it didn't taste that bad. And then it slithered down my throat. WORST FEELING EVR. ;__; And I'm also living with the fact that I killed an innocent earthworm, coming up to the surface merely to soak up a little sun. Imagine its' horror. D:
    Well, when was the last time you had blood and/or tissue samples tested? Surely they would have caught something amiss and taken the appropriate course of action if they found something in you.

The feeling was obviously mutual for both you and Mr. Wormy. (You actually named the worm. Wow.)

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Well, when was the last time you had blood and/or tissue samples tested? Surely they would have caught something amiss and taken the appropriate course of action if they found something in you.

The feeling was obviously mutual for both you and Mr. Wormy. (You actually named the worm. Wow.)

Psh, I dunno. Besides, it could have been hiding somewhere, it could be sneaky! D:

I'd feel bad if I didn't name the worm. Before something dies, it should at least have a name. So the heavens above will know who he is. :3

But wait, wouldn't the worm be male AND female?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back