• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoe

working on it
Years
  • Just ask you boyfriend about it, maybe? I don't know how bad his allergy is, but I know some people who are allergic are only really affected if the cat gets up in their face. My mother for example is allergic to them, and can develop hives from it sometimes, but had a cat for over a decade.
    If he doesn't like cats or his allergy is too bad for him be near one at all, then just express to your mother what you did to us just now. She can't really force you to take the cat if you don't want to or can't.

Personally I love animals! I've been around them all my life, actually. I'm not really one to own a pet, though.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • I have four cats, but two of them pee everywhere and we cannot figure out for the life of us why they do that. it's very annoying. the other two are cool though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have four cats, but two of them pee everywhere and we cannot figure out for the life of us why they do that. it's very annoying. the other two are cool though.
    Have you had them castrated or whatever it's called in English? When you surgially remove their balls/inner female parts. If you don't, they're gonna want to keep marking their territory like that.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Have you had them castrated or whatever it's called in English? When you surgially remove their balls/inner female parts. If you don't, they're gonna want to keep marking their territory like that.
    we have (neutered for males and spayed for females by the by), but they're both male and we adopted another female cat like a year ago and it started happening very shortly thereafter so we think that may have something to do with it. but we have tried EVERYTHING and nothing WORKS so now our house vaguely smells like cat piss ))):

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I was the cat man in middle school. We had so many cats little girls on their way to school would hold up traffic to count them. All of them were adorable, especially the new litter and the one before that. The adolescents loved frolicking in our grass we never cut. One of our cats was gay too. All the males hated him too, apparently. Probably because he tried to **** every single one of them lol

I miss our cats so much, especially Senusret and Mamacat. Mamacat was pregnant so much it was out of the ordinary for her not to have a giant swollen belly, strangely. Senusret I and II were beautiful, albeit the latter was very skiddish. We forgot to name some of our cats we had so many.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was the cat man in middle school. We had so many cats little girls on their way to school would hold up traffic to count them. All of them were adorable, especially the new litter and the one before that. The adolescents loved frolicking in our grass we never cut. One of our cats was gay too. All the males hated him too, apparently. Probably because he tried to **** every single one of them lol

I miss our cats so much, especially Senusret and Mamacat. Mamacat was pregnant so much it was out of the ordinary for her not to have a giant swollen belly, strangely. Senusret I and II were beautiful, albeit the latter was very skiddish. We forgot to name some of our cats we had so many.
    Were you able to give all of Mamacat's kittens a good home?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    If I could have a cat I would. Or a dog. Hell any animal would be fine, but the house is too small and my mom is allergic to fur. Or whatever endorphin is released into the air that makes her allergic.

Years
  • I don't want a cat or a dog. I've dealt with enough dogs following me around when we've been to other people's houses, and cats aren't very appealing to me either. So yeah, I would not want something that'd get irritating.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I do love animals, but I don't like it really when they're walking around in you house. Then you constantly have to control where they can and cannot walk around and watch over them. The only pets we've had are rabbits and chickens.
    We did have a doghouse outside, but it has been converted into a sandbox in which I played a lot when I was small.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Just ask you boyfriend about it, maybe? I don't know how bad his allergy is, but I know some people who are allergic are only really affected if the cat gets up in their face. My mother for example is allergic to them, and can develop hives from it sometimes, but had a cat for over a decade.
    If he doesn't like cats or his allergy is too bad for him be near one at all, then just express to your mother what you did to us just now. She can't really force you to take the cat if you don't want to or can't.

Personally I love animals! I've been around them all my life, actually. I'm not really one to own a pet, though.

I've been in contact with him over it. This has been a long-term issue where she thinks if I just try hard enough then I can make it work, like "he's on vacation for three months in the summer so just take the cat and then spend 6 hours cleaning at the end of the summer!" even though it would never work. He's a very aggressively friendly cat and she doesn't feel like dealing with it anymore after 16 years, lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back