• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Daily Lottery - WIN A MASTERBALL

GoldLuxray

Intermediately Experienced Player
    Years
    Ok, so I just had an idea, I dont knoe if anyones thought of this yet but here goes

At some point, when we boot up our game, you may think of the Lottery in Lilycove Department store, and decide to try your luck, i do it somewhat often and although ive got more PP UPs than you can poke a sudowoodo at, Ive won 2 Masterballs from it. Heres the idea, lets work together to potentially win more Masterballs. Yes, you can hack them, but this is legit, and hopefully will be a lot of fun.

Part 1: Everyone posts their In game Player ID, multiple if you have multiple games, I will attach them to this post, and we can create a list, we could go even further and write down the ID of every pokemon in your PC boxes from trading but thats up to you, and I cant post that many numbers.

Part 2: You open your game, head to lilycove department store, save your game, and see what your daily code is, If it matches anyones ID here, message them and maybe they can trade you a pokemon in time to make the midnight clock over.

Alternatively, you could also trade with as many Pokecommunity members as you can and spare that effort, its up to you.

Thats my idea, tell me what you think

Have a great day :)

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
    I really think that your idea is great, just need to make an extra effort that I'm lacking a bit, for now. :) Will share my ID later since my DS is far from where I'm currently situated.

Years
    That's actually a decent idea. I would encourage lots of wonder trading though. It got to the point where I had the entire PC full of different OTs. I think I have about 2 or 4 Masterballs... I think I'm going to wait until Pokémon Moon comes out though.

Pinta77

I already have 2 master balls... never really use them. Ever since I learned that you don't need to use them on legendaries, I stopped using them and save them for in case I run into a shiny and am completely out of pokeballs or something

Back