• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Motivational Quotes

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • As what it says in my signature....

"A winner never quits, and a quitter never wins, so don't be a quitter and always try to win."

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • I update my signature quite often with memorable, and often inspirational quotes. *cough*funnygamequotes*cough*

That aside, I have a pretty motivational quote.
    "Remember this, and also be reminded of its truth - the future is not in the hands of fate, but in ourselves." - Jules Jusserand

I pretty much live by that. o.o

Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    uhm....some of the stuff u saying, dakota, is more funny than motivational.
    hmmm...Oro?

"God did not make people. People made God"~ the computer animated guy from Cowboy Bebop :laugh:....it may not seem like it's motivational, just because it's from an anime, but whateva!

"People do not have the right to take the lives of others"~ Rem from Trigun :laugh: yet another movitational quote from an anime
    I dont know how a man could make a God. Unless you meant God is fake?

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • bna_li said:
    I dont know how a man could make a God. Unless you meant God is fake?

There's this theory that states that humans created the concept of a higher power in order to explain things, or to have hope in life. I mean, way back then, the really poor and downtrodden wanted to have a source of hope in life, and that after death, they would enjoy happiness and stuff.

Oh yeah, and just because I explained it doesn't mean I believe in it 100%. :)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • *let's leave that out of the thread... in terms of motivation, that quote is trying to say that "your future is shaped only by you and only you"... however it's up to the reader to decide if that's true or not then... try to stay away from debatable quotes like that one if possible... idea of fate and destiny ties in with religious beliefs too easily*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years

• "Happiness is as a butterfly, which when pursued is always beyond our grasp; but, which if you will sit down quietly may alight upon you."
    - Nathaniel Hawthorne

"Words--so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them."
    - Nathaniel Hawthorne

"If you can't handle the truth, then give it up."
    - Um, my uncle, lol...

"Always say some prayers at night because it might turn out that there is a God."
    - Finny (Phineas) from the novel A Separate Peace by John Knowles

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Eh!? :D

"What do you want? Money? Recognition? Team spirit?

There is nothing man can say to another man that will motivate him; Man can only motivate himself."
    -22sa

"If you get too close to the sun, you will only get burnt."
    -Some guy from Full Metal Panic

"If there is will, then there is a way. Other people do not understand."
    -Michelle Branch, in her song... (I forgot which song =P).

"Men willingly believe when they want."
    -Julius Caesar

PLEASEIGNORETHEFOLLOWING:
    "This room is freezing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    -22sa, then he goes for more clothing...

Last edited:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I saw a high quantity of quality filled posts...YES!

"Geeks versus Jocks. Michael Jordan, a true millionare, would have to save up EVERY PENNY of his income for over 200 years to have what Bill Gates has today...insane"
    ~Some Poll

BOO ya!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • ~Be more splendid, more extraordinary. Use every moment to fill yourself up. Oprah Winfrey (1954- )

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • "Hit first, hit hard, hit often!"

Back