• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • It really is and we have to call the land lady but my mother who says she will forgets.
    So I'll do it Monday.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Interesting...

But I like pants too much to give them up, I think. It's so hard to find skirts that don't look weird when you're so short. ;o; Miniskirts are ugly to-the-knee skirts, to-the-knee skirts are like 1910s modest skirts... it's the worst. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Interesting...

But I like pants too much to give them up, I think. It's so hard to find skirts that don't look weird when you're so short. ;o; Miniskirts are ugly to-the-knee skirts, to-the-knee skirts are like 1910s modest skirts... it's the worst. xD
    Try skirts that are sort of wide, dont go all the way to your knees, and sit very high, at your waist! Emphasizes our waists and doesn't make the skirt look too long for our short size ahaha

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • LOL, people are talking about clothes xD

I wear dresses. Like Korrina does. :)

*cuddle's her and squeel'z~*

Anyone like my new name? Its inspired by Korrina's 'Lady Korrina' title from the x and y video games! ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    idk why this weekend feels So Long. It's not even Sunday noon yet and I'm so bored ahah. And my friends are working or away, so I'm alooooone. sjdks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back