• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

No longer being a student feels weird i always feel as if vacation ends and i gotta go back to college

pkmin3033

I haven't been a student since 2012...I kinda miss it. Kinda. Not sure if I'd trade work stress for exam stress.

Years
    I'm sick so I can't work.
    It's not nice, I'm stuck on disability, every day is just the same, and my life really has no meaning.

TY

I should probably ask if i can work more days than i used to, don't think i can survive on 200-ish euros a month xd

pkmin3033

I've about reached my limit for the moment I think...I can manage 13 hours a week (I'm not allowed to work more than 16 because of benefit requirements) but I can't work past midday and it's extremely frustrating.

Still, compared to this time two years ago, where I was contemplating suicide, it's pretty good going! I often feel like it's only going to get harder from here though.

Years
    I've about reached my limit for the moment I think...I can manage 13 hours a week (I'm not allowed to work more than 16 because of benefit requirements) but I can't work past midday and it's extremely frustrating.

Still, compared to this time two years ago, where I was contemplating suicide, it's pretty good going! I often feel like it's only going to get harder from here though.

Thats p good! I have injured kidneys and liver so i get very sick sometimes and yeah ;;

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I did the most beautiful pokemon related drawing ever a little while ago. Bummer i have no scanner to share it! Thats....pretty dang sad. But I still want to feel uber happy regardless. :D

Korrina is a magical girl in the drawing and has parts for her outfit inspired by the Pokemon Pikachu (of course xD), Lucario (DUH), Jirachi, Pichu, and Clefairy. The lightning bolts and stars AND OF COURSE HEARTS (<3) drawn on the picture are adorable too and theres also a few sweet little smiley faces here and there :3

The whole picture is cute, and theres even some quote i made up about wishes on it.

I also added a fake pokemon of mine to said fanart (one named 'regue', which, BTW, is a fighting/light type legendary pokemon that soooorta look like a cross between kirby and mew :P xD)

Annnnd Korrina just couldn't look anymore beautiful and sexy <3 I LOVE having pokemon as my special interest! hehehe~^^

speaking EVEN MORE of pokemon stuff....*bad pun*GOTTA CATCH IT ALL!*/BAD PUN*

Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Here's a blingee i did (will it show up?) of Mrs. Special K with a bunch of new pokemon friends to send out into battle. Alas, many are not fighting types....but she loves sending pokemon out into battle anyways so i think she'll be fine with this? :P hehehe.

I relise theres some pokemon now i may of wanted to add that I didn't.

Like Buneary and Skitty. Think! Me making Korrina train pokemon like those xD haha. Oh well... :P

Also, I never colored my drawing I did. I want to, I just don't....want to ruin how perfect it looks o.o Coloring kinda changes a picture when you think about it. Usually for the better, but alas......this drawing is so special I may wanna think hard before changing a thing xD; lol

Alack Alay.

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Thats p good! I have injured kidneys and liver so i get very sick sometimes and yeah ;;
    I hope you can get the support you need; it's hard when your health limits you and it's like the government just expects you to either get better on your own or disappear...which is all too often the case =x

In hindsight I've been quite lucky...after I was discharged from NHS care, I got the support I actually needed and I've managed to claw back a little of the life they stole from me. But god knows that governments the world over are useless at really taking care of people...

Years
    I hope you can get the support you need; it's hard when your health limits you and it's like the government just expects you to either get better on your own or disappear...which is all too often the case =x

In hindsight I've been quite lucky...after I was discharged from NHS care, I got the support I actually needed and I've managed to claw back a little of the life they stole from me. But god knows that governments the world over are useless at really taking care of people...

Here the healthcate is gonvernment funded so doctors make a set amount so they do the least little work possible

But then again it's better than nothing ^^

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    What does everyone here think of Zeraora?

I think he's awesome. I just learned of him yesterday.

I admit i was considering not watching movie 21 (due to a character name i dislike...), but Zeraora being in the film might be worth it for me. He's like Lucario as a cat imo xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back