• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I am having a fantastic day right now. Like, this day off from work was exactly what I wanted all along.

... I really need another job and fast. @_@

Work for the company I work for. They are based in Winter Park.

You can get a job there, and become my in to the corporate world. I plan on overthrowing the shitty web designer they have.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Remember to set your clocks forward an hour at 2AM tonight!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've actually been waking up in the 9AM hour instead of the 10AM hour lately, so I'm hoping this means I'll start waking up after 10AM again.

But knowing my internal clock, I'll still wake up in the 9AM hour, because whatever.

Years
    It'll be annoying when I'm out tonight and lose an hour...but oh well.

I hate having to reset clocks all over my apartment. We leave our security device on DST. It's just easier that way.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    DST is hell when you have to be at work at 4am which only means if you want your 4-5 hrs of sleep you have to get to sleep even earlier and I don't even get to leave work early tomorrow r i p.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Nnnnnoooooooooo how is it DST already?? T__T

I'm gonna die... my sleep has already been bad enough lately, I don't need it to get worse...

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I've used the same clock radio my whole life as my room clock. See through green. Red numbers. Good stuff.

Years
    I think it's more annoying because I have to figure out how the bus schedule is going to be affected tomorrow.

... Good thing I don't work an early morning like I was originally planning to. @_@

Gabri

m8
    Years
    In theory it shouldn't be affected? It's not affected here anyways, they just show up at the same time but on the new clock. One less hour of sleep for everyone.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    All I kno is we bout to lose an hour and i'm goin to bed

I don't even have a clock in my room, I exist on an alternate plain
    Hahahah, I would die. I have a big digital clock in my room, with huge numbers, and a loud af alarm or else I'd never wake up to make it to work... Or wake up at a decent time at all even on off days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back