• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Rating

string555

Banned
Years
  • In here, rate your current day from 1-10. You may add some story for your current rating, if you wish.

Mine is: 7/10. I would really rather have gotten some productive things done, besides work, but at least I had fun with today. :D

Years
    • Seen today
    6/10, I put together a table, then spent the rest of the day trying to kill time.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    5/10. Can still get things done but idk where to begin. Slept badly.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    2/10. I went to a big family thing and it started okay until this guy showed up and started controlling everything. He sent me to eat in a hot small room and was being really condescending, I already didn't feel that good to begin with, so I threw my plate out and walked home.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Every time I see this thread title I think of PokéCommunity Daily. The indoctrination worked.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Every time I see this thread title I think of PokéCommunity Daily. The indoctrination worked.

Yeah, that's where I got the inspiration from. >_>

So far my day is 9/10. Just a lot of kicking back, eating leftovers, and soon to be playing some games. And I got a package in the mail, so that was bonus points. :D

Years
    • Seen today
    An 8/10, I started really bored and tired, then I went out and helped my neighbor with some things, time went faster after that.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    5/10, still feel very shitty about what happened last night, but at least I don't have to do anything.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    6/10 played games all day. While it was relaxing I wasn't being productive as I could have been.

Years
    • Seen today
    7/10 good all around. My left eye gave me a headache and I wanted to bulge it out. Glasses supposedly will fix this

%

percent
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    2/10

woke up feeling bad, got a bad result in an english exam & had a fight with mum

tg it's the weekend tomorrow

Years
    • Seen today
    4/10. I kinda hate my school sometimes. I was just trying to get where I needed and this group started hassling me, I didn't even know them. There was also a pretty violent fight where a kid was dragged down and beaten by 5 others.

Now I don't feel like doing anything for the rest of the day

Back