• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    As long as the contest lasts until after Christmas because my family likes to get the tree like a week or less before the actual day ahaha whooops.
    Does your family usually get a living Christmas tree by any chance? I can understand that being the reason if they don't put one up right away.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Halloween just passed and you guys are already discussing Christmas. x:
    Well, considering I've been seeing stores selling decorations since late September/early October, at least you waited this long haha.

@Dipu
    dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

there there

Oh, and congratulations on being promoted, Jelli.
    I think this DCC is a staff member magnet or something.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It is a staff magnet, but we're also stupidly active members of PC as well. xD

Sirfetch’d

The DCC is by far my favorite place on PC. The randomness, the amazing people here, the great gifs. Everything is just perfect :D

Years
    I had a feeling that next time Zach posted a gif it would contain a Snivy.
    What would you rather me post gifs of then? :p

Also, why is no one noticing the fact that this is page #100 for the Fall 2013 DCC yet? ;<

**** as soon as I say that I get onto page 101

Sirfetch’d

Wow 101 pages already? It seems like we just kicked this DCC off a few days ago D: Damn time really flies I guess.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It's been about five and a half weeks, that's not too bad. By the way, Michonne should post the winter one. :D

Sirfetch’d

Yes! Great idea Mac. I call doing the Winter one once the time comes :D

Years
    7500 posts seems about right that's for sure :P

Except I wonder if that's higher or lower than the Summer DCC, considering members' time in school for the fall

Sirfetch’d

Pfffft guys! If we all work hard enough we can get this thread to 10,000. Especially if it remains as active as it has lately ;D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Well, we hit 10,000 posts earlier this year when it turned into a contest. It was right about March then (which I only know because I posted a blog the day after I became a supporter), so we totally can do it again during Fall. Well, assuming those of us with no life are around a lot. Who am I kidding? None of us have lives!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back