• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Oh my god Intel Graphics eeeeeeeeew.

I used to loathe AMD, but I'm actually surprised at the outcome of the games I played on this computer.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I remember my old computer was so bad it couldn't even run Minecraft on the lowest graphic settings. Not that the game has much graphics in the first place...

Now that I got my laptop, I'm happy because it actually has more power. I can now play Minecraft and Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 all day long.

Sirfetch’d

I can't run anything on my computer because it's so bad. I can barely simulate at the Battle Server anymore D:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My old computer was unable to run some advanced gaming due to having internal graphics card inside (I think it must be old Intel graphics, well, 2004-6's), even though it still able to play some old-school emulation games. And I'm glad that my new laptop can run most of them (the newer games, that is) almost flawlessly.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My old computer—I don't remember much things about it, honestly. xD My current one, however, isn't so bad; it runs fairly well. I'm able to do almost anything with it—watch videos, play games, chat, you name it! It starts to become a little slow, though, once you have more than four programs open for some multi-tasking. But that's all right. I could always have it upgraded by adding more RAM. The only thing I don't like about it is its operating system: Ubuntu. It used to have Windows 7, but somehow, I've managed to destroy the installation. Since I didn't have any recovery disk, I couldn't get it fixed. Going with a Linux OS was my only option. I first wanted to install Elementary, but decided not to since it's still in its beta stages. d: They haven't made any recent updates on their official website either, so I thought that they'd eventually stop working on it. I still have my computer's product key, though. Maybe I could burn a copy of Windows 7 onto a blank disc, and use that key to have it reinstalled?

Years
  • I still have my computer's product key, though. Maybe I could burn a copy of Windows 7 onto a blank disc, and use that key to have it reinstalled?
    If you find an iso of the version of Windows 7 you're using, you should definitely be able to get it burned to a DVD and re-install using the product key on your machine.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • And we're back over to tech talk! Unfortunately I don't know anything about technology, so I'll just contribute my minimal knowledge and hope it suffices.

On another note, it snowed about three inches overnight and my heart was pounding driving down the hill I take to go to college. I was slipping and sliding even though I was driving my truck. Apparently there was a driver that rammed into my church and ripped through the wall. Fun times.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Technology and weather are my two most favorite things to talk about on the DCC.

It's windy out here today. Better stay indoors, because that's where I caught that weekend stomach bug.

Years
  • Slurpees <333

Also, what's the DCC without music talk either? I just tried singing along to one of my favorite songs and thank gosh no one was home, because man does my voice get high pitched O_o

Sirfetch’d

Also, what's the DCC without music talk either? I just tried singing along to one of my favorite songs and thank gosh no one was home, because man does my voice get high pitched O_o

^This is why I never sing out loud. I love humming along to music and if people aren't around I might try to sing a little bit but my voice is so terrible even I cannot stand to hear my own self singing. I definitely wont be auditioning for The Voice XD

Years
  • Oddly enough my voice somehow got deeper after singing earlier, so I guess it was a good exercise to my vocal cords :p

Years
  • I can't really sing either, but it's also probably because I've never really tried either and because I'm not a Jigglypuff that puts people to sleep

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I volunteer to sing during the server move skype chat thing. I will amaze you guys with my wonderful voice. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back