• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The only people I really video call are my grandparents when they want to (which is usually on birthdays). Other than that there really isn't anyone that I talk to that I could video chat with. Voice chat sure but video chat is just limited to my grandparents (and family in general since I think I did so with my dad as well).

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I've done a few recently. I only do them when my hair, face, and eyes look good. Otherwise I'll reject every invitation. :P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I video chat with my friends who live abroad. One lives in New York, and the other is doing a 6-month internship in Virginia. Not massively often: about once a month for each, but it's good to see them using Skype/Google Hangout when I can. :D

Years
    No one would want to listen to me on any type of video call, haha. I have never been a huge fan of my voice and my accent is much stronger than I would like it to be :[
    I could probably handle your accent :p

I only do video calls as well when my hair is nice and I'm clean and dressed like I'm not sitting around the house all day. As for bandwidth, I can very well handle video calls with my bandwidth and I have an HD webcam at that as well.

Years
    96 on the physics exam I took on Friday, I'm so happy right now :D

Wonder where I got the 2 points deducted from... I might actually stand a chance of getting an A on Physics this semester ;0

Sirfetch’d

Oh congrats Seattle! It's always a good feeling when you go into class to see a test grade and it is higher than expected. However I knew you were gonna do fine ;D

Years
    I made a mistake of being overconfident last semester and got a 66 on my first physics exam and 65 on my first computer science exam. Latter especially surprised me because I thought I nailed it.

Honest

Hi!
    Years

Wonder where I got the 2 points deducted from... I might actually stand a chance of getting an A on Physics this semester ;0

While you may be good at Physics, I fear for your math grade...

jkjk <3 Congrats!

Years

Wow, congrats dude! n_n hopefully it wasn't as bad as you were intending it to be..

I remember taking a test on electricity in Physics class my junior year of high school, and just about everyone across both Physics class periods had no lower than a B, with the majority getting an A or higher.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Gdi man, I'm so jealous of you. :C

I remember entering college thinking "**** YEAH NO MORE MATH". Then came the General Ed Requirements.

-headdesk-

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Dipu is saying that because you got a 96 and you wondered where you lost 2 points. Unless it was a test with a strange 98 point total. :b

But ugh I am so jealous as well I suck at math so I can't seem to do in any math classes I take. :/

Years
    Oh. The test was out of 50 points and I got 48/50. 2 points lost = 4 percent. Apologies if I didn't clarify.

But don't worry, it was something that I put in purpose to see if you guys are smart enough to find it out.

Sirfetch’d

Math was my best subject, but I hated it so much. I could do some of the problems in my head, but the teacher required us to write everything down which often messed me up because I would have to work at a slower pace and lose my track of thought. Idk, my mind works in strange ways XD

Sirfetch’d

I never had to take Linear Algebra, but it doesn't sound fun at all D:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I was never really stellar at math, but as long as the teacher is somewhat interesting, I can do it no problem. It's been surprising though, my work ethic has took off since the beginning of the year. Maybe it's my college mentality, but I'm doing homework I would have brushed off no problem in high school. I might stand a chance getting this degree. Back to math, I learned that because my counselor refused to sign me up for a math class, I'm going to have to take one during the summer to get back on track. Even that might not be enough. Thanks college counselor!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back