• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh man, pizza. D: It's been quite a long time since I've last had one—three months, maybe. If I remember correctly, I had it with pepperoni and mushrooms, which are two of my most favorite toppings. My other favorite toppings are grilled chicken, sweet corn, carrot, broccoli, shrimp, and pineapple. If any of you haven't tried pizza with slices of pineapple before, then you definitely should! It may not sound good, but you won't believe how delicious it is until you actually take a bite out of it. If you're a fan of seafood, then you should try one with shrimp, too, when you get the chance!

Years
    Your muscles are made of cheese? What, string cheese?

my muscle is abstracted from rabbit fleisch and cottage cheese.

...cottage cheese.

I see why my professors complain about the reading comprehension abilities of today's students.

BiS can buy me one then cause I know he'll do it cause he obv luvs me

and yeah every time I come here I always see food discussed.-.

I'll get you one of these:

Spoiler:

actual size, by the way.

Breaking Benjamin is something special, aren't they? Kinda emo though.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I see why my professors complain about the reading comprehension abilities of today's students.

SHUT UP. STRING CHEESE, DEF STRING CHEESE.

Breaking Benjamin is something special, aren't they? Kinda emo though.[/QUOTE]

I love Breaking Benjamin, their music is heavy but not whiny like 3DG and I used to love them

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    suicune i just died after looking at that juicy, delicious.....what is that btw?

also THREE DAYS GRACE. Never Too Late will always be my favorite song from them. Always always.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I think it was called a cheeseburger pizza and it looks better each time I click on this thread ;~;

Years
    You'd all do better with some healthy fruits and veggies.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

See? Photographic evidence that fruits and veggies make you happy.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Cheeseburger Crusted Pizza, they've got them over here in Pizza Hut.. I need to try them one day. ;;

You'd all do better with some healthy fruits and veggies.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

See? Photographic evidence that fruits and veggies make you happy.

Yes, I'm always hysterically laughing when eating fruit.

Sirfetch’d

I don't know about fruit bringing me laughter, but it does make me really happy. I'd much rather eat a piece of fresh fruit than anything else! Especially juicy strawberries and watermelon!

Years
    I also enjoy the taste of fruits at times.. like yesterday was the first time I had a few grapes for the first time in months, since my mom doesn't buy them as often as she used to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back