• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Who ya callin' slowpokes? I'm almost done with the entire show xD

& yeah, I'm hoping to join in the group but I'll be spoiled in the season finale. So imma wait. :P

Years
  • You guys are really tempting to make me convince my parents to get Netflix to watch the series >_>

But I'm kinda upset how AMC doesn't allow for free downloads to their shows if you're a cable/satellite subscriber and use your login credentials.. several other cable networks already do that and allow you to watch the channel online too

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't believe my sister or I watched the third Walking Dead season on Netflix yet. I think I started to lose attention after season one though oops. I'm very picky about my horror I guess. But if season three is better then I guess we'll just have to see if we get around to watching it!

I've heard about Sons of Anarchy but I've never watched it myself.

Years
  • I've heard about Sons of Anarchy as well, but never really gotten to known even the synopsis or the background behind the show at all..

Most of the time whenever I first hear about a TV show, even if it's been on for several years/seasons, it seems like a lot of people talk about it at the same time. Happened for The Walking Dead two years ago and now it's the same with Breaking Bad.. I guess I'm just that far out of the loop when it comes to watching shows on TV.

Sirfetch’d

I don't believe my sister or I watched the third Walking Dead season on Netflix yet. I think I started to lose attention after season one though oops. I'm very picky about my horror I guess. But if season three is better then I guess we'll just have to see if we get around to watching it!

I've heard about Sons of Anarchy but I've never watched it myself.

A lot of people stopped watching after season 1 because of how slow season 2 was, but season 3 really makes up for that and I say you should give it another go :D

I have also never watched SoA, but I might actually like it and I need to give it a shot too.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh, I actually haven't heard anything about Sons of Anarchy in a very long time, is that show still on air?

And god, season 2 was so slow. Only great part was was happened right before the midseason finale. Which brings something else up, why the **** do they even have those. >>

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • As someone who took the time to watch season 2 of TWD, you should give yourself some patience because all the character development that goes on during the season will come back on season 3, and I say it's worth watching.

Sirfetch’d

As someone who took the time to watch season 2 of TWD, you should give yourself some patience because all the character development that goes on during the season will come back on season 3, and I say it's worth watching.

Yeah, I can agree with this. I know personally I became so connected with so many of the characters because of the development that they got in season 2 and I feel that it was worth the tradeoff of less action for the development.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I like what I saw of Glen so far in S2. Still dunno whether Sophia is dead or not.
    Don't spoil! tyvm

Sirfetch’d

I like what I saw of Glen so far in S2. Still dunno whether Sophia is dead or not.
    Don't spoil! tyvm

Glen got some great development in season 2 and that led him to being one of my favorite characters in the entire series.

Sirfetch’d

So this is officially The Walking DCC? If it's not, then it sure seems like it doesn't it?

I would support The Walking DCC. It's kinda appropriate since it is one of the upcoming shows this Fall ;D

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • Fall in America, Autumn in the rest of the world.
    I either call it "Herfst" (Dutch), or "Jesień" (Polish), depending on the person I talk to.
    But in the end, I end up using both words frequently.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I would support The Walking DCC. It's kinda appropriate since it is one of the upcoming shows this Fall ;D

Maybe it's just me, but looks like I've seen the title of DCC with this one several months ago. That doesn't mean it can't be used though.

Anyway, I'm wondering if any of you guys are walking (or running) in the morning? I remember I did walking on forests on occasion, and I like the fresh air when in there.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm... I see everyone talking about this thing called walking dead, and season and stuff. Could anybody care to elaborate?

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • It's when you have dead, and then they walk.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

omg i'm too scared to be sad to play this game :(

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • The Walking Dead. Mm... Is it 'safe' to watch if you tend to have quite severe paranoia after watching horror movies? I remember watching Paranormal Activity 1 and 2 and being very paranoid the following nights for about a week. :I

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back