• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Since I won't be getting my X and Y games until around December I'm hoping these next two months will give me time to learn everything about 6th Gen and all the stuff that came with it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    i think I might go to bed around 10pm-12am so I can just try to sleep the next 9 hours off before i drive to the store to pick up my copy of X and my sister's copy of Y. <3

blue

gucci
    Years
    Sooo Pokémon X & Pokémon Y are out in eShop for the UK, as tempting as it is to download them I've got a pre-order waiting for me tomorrow! Pro-long the hype..ness.

Years
    I'm already getting tired now so it would not surprise me one bit if I went to bed even before 8pm this evening.. oh well ._.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I might just go to bed now, it has gone midnight and I'm already super tired. Albeit I might struggle to sleep knowing that I'll be getting it in the morning. ;;

Years
    There are indeed some nights that I do struggle to sleep (always before the night before Christmas I don't sleep well).. but I also love nights when I get abundant amounts of sleep.

Man, oh man is tomorrow gonna be the best day of 2013 for me to date (aside August 4th when I was promoted n_n)

Years
    There are indeed some nights that I do struggle to sleep (always before the night before Christmas I don't sleep well).. but I also love nights when I get abundant amounts of sleep.

Man, oh man is tomorrow gonna be the best day of 2013 for me to date (aside August 4th when I was promoted n_n)

Years

I always know how excited you are my little Servine. Aside from you evolving into a shiny Servine (aka you becoming the new T&I mod) I know how excited you are about finally playing your Pokemon Y game.

I'm excited to learn all the new 6th Gen stuff so I can be fully prepared for when I get the games myself. I'll be following Marriland's upcoming X/Y video walkthrough on YouTube as well and I hope he can still make it awesome thanks to his signature humor and helpful information for players.

Years
    I want to be up early for the big game tomorrow and just have the excitement in me xD so that's why I'm going to bed early.. also it's 10pm here on the east coast of the US :p

Sir Codin

Yeah, I think after anime club I'm just going to go to sleep and wait things out.

That or play GTA 5.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    I have to wake up at 10am tomorrow and head straight to Best Buy. I have a feeling there is going to be a huge line. Some may be camping outside already as we speak.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I went out shopping earlier today and none of the stores selling XY are doing anything. It's like "get your copy at your own risk". I hate living in this town lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back