• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Damon's EV Training Thread..?? =0!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    I'm currently catching up on past orders, through PM and this thread, and earning money to buy loads of the Vitamins. Could be down for a couple days, but when I'm back up, it's full speed ahead!

So, this is how this will work.

I prefer to do pokemon from scratch, untouched, because of the fact that any training at all requires me to use my EV berries on them, and it takes a while to grow them. Unless you don't want them reset, please stick to untouched pokemon.

I will only take on one Pokemon at a time, and keep a very small waiting list ((of 2 people)). Since this is an experiment, I don't want to mess this up. If this is successful, or other people are willing to partner up with me, then we shall see what we could do.

For what I am asking for:

To EV train one pokemon for you, I will ask for Either 3 of the following Items:

--Deepseascale, Deepseatooth, Dragon Scale, Dubious Disc, Electrizer, King's Rock, Magmarizer, Metal Coat, Protector, Razor Fang, Razor Claw, Reaper Cloth, Upgrade, Adamant Orb, Black Sludge, Choice Band, Choice Scarf, Choice Specs, Life Orb, All Power Items.

--TMs: 01, 02, 03, 04, 08, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 38, 40, 43, 44, 45, 51, 52, 54, 58, 59, 61, 64, 68, 71, 73, 74, 75, 78, 79, 83, 84, 85, 88, 89.

--Berries: 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 46, 47, 48, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 61, 62.

OR

Two of the following Pokemon:
    Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr
    Ledyba
    Crobat
    Xatu
    Flaffy/Ampharos
    Politoed
    Skiploom/Jumpluff
    Espeon
    Slowking
    Forretress
    Granbull
    Qwilfish
    Piloswine
    Mantine
    Kingdra
    Stantler
    Pupitar/Tyranitar
    Still working on the list.

NOTE: If you are wanting me to supply the pokemon myself, I will raise the price.

Currently Training:

Hawke's Sneasel IN PROGRESS ((Espeon, Umbreon w/ Equipped items))

Waiting List:

ShadowLati0s's Turtwig in 252 hp 252 atk 6 speed ((TMs 01, 02, and 03))
    Thorn's Shiny Dragonite ((Xatu & Ledyba))((waiting on berries to grow to reset EVs))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    No, I do not use the GTS for anything close to cloning, the pokemon will be 100% original, no duplicates unless you make them yourself.

Years
  • Wow so this is 100%legit. awesome, well if you need any help as long as I get the items from the people that I ev trained their pokemon, I will hel you out so just hollar if you need some help. I could partner up on this with you if you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Sure, I'll get back to you if I can do this first. I don't want to partner up and have it collapse. If you do partner up, you keep all the profit you make from EV training.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Alright, I have updated the items, I still have to update the Pokemon list, but that could take a while. Zoom, you're first, and Hunter, I'll put you on the waiting list. Hopefully I can do this fast.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Alright, the Item and Pokemon list is updated to what I'm going for. Before I can put you on the list, it would be helpful if you would tell me the payment you will be making.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Hunter X, due to the speed of your response, you Shall be first on my list. What will the EV spread be? And I'll meet you in Wi-Fi.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    No, don't give them now, when I am done I will take the payment.
    So, what do you want for an EV spread? or are you leaving that up to me to just suit the stats you have?

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I have all of those TMs so...
    Can you EV train 6 pokes?
    [Sneasel, I'll supply]
    252 atk 252 hp 6 speed
    [Turtwig, he can evolve whilest ev training, I'll supply]
    252 hp 252 atk 6 speed
    [Lapras, I'll supply]
    128 sp. def 128 def 128 atk 128 sp. atk w/es left in hp
    [Chimchar, I'll supply]
    252 atk 252 hp 6 speed
    And a tank for lulz...
    [Milotic, I'll supply]
    252 HP, 128 sp. def, 128 def, w/es left in speed
    Pick the TMs you want in exchange. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Alright, sure Lati0s. However, since I am new at this, I shall only pick one pokemon from yours to add the the waiting list. Choose one you'd like, I'd like the first 3 TMs from the list, to make it easier on elimination.

The dawn Witch Lucia

WTF YOU STALKER DAWG?!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Alright, sure Lati0s. However, since I am new at this, I shall only pick one pokemon from yours to add the the waiting list. Choose one you'd like, I'd like the first 3 TMs from the list, to make it easier on elimination.
    Okay... EV train mah turtwig. I cant trade today though sorry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    alright, hunter, I'm waiting in wifi for you. and Lati0s, that's fine, I'll add you to the waiting list, since I have one person in front of you already, and I'll PM you when I'm ready.

Back