• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Damon's EV Training Thread..?? =0!

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
  • *Pokes Ooka repeatedly* Hi XD

My Wi-Fi's back up and I can get you an Xatu and Miltank. =D

Let's see.... EV train my Machamp? (Machoke, really, but when we trade...)

He's not that high in lv. (about 60) but it doesn't matter.

I can make teh exchange tomorrow.

(Btw, Ooka, Shayminx got temp. banned so I'm going to my second source for the Snubull)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    I have a sneasal I need EV trained, I will offer any four out of this list that you want: (all from your wants)
    TM: 08, 10, 14, 15, 16, 20, 52, 34, 54, 75, 79, 83, 84, 85,
    Items: Electolizer, magmarizer, power items
    Poke: I can get you an espeon and umpreon. Which natures do you want, I'll breed em and raise em to evolve.

It's still lvl one, and all I require out of moveset wise is to keep ice punch. 252 att, 6 hp and 252 speed

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Alright, I'll add you to the Waiting list, you'll be #2 on it. Natures really don't matter to me, as I'm just acquiring for my pokedex. If it's possible, any items equipped to the Eevee evolutions, which can take long so I don't expect you to be able to get them, would be awesome. I'll PM you when I can do yours, I might be able to in about 1/2 hour if the other guy doesnt get back to me.

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    Xatu and ladyba if u ev my shiny dragonar u will need to reduce states for this i will also give u tm 54 only if u promis to give me dragonair back i want it evd in HP and Atck

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    Xatu and ladyba if u ev my shiny dragonar u will need to reduce states for this i will also give u tm 54 only if u promis to give me dragonair back i want it evd in HP and Atck

What level is the Dragonair, and how much has it been used? I may need to grow more berries before I could take on that task.

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    not sure its lv 32 and i think it was hatched at lv 5 so aloght i would say its stats are
    at 70
    hp 85
    def 48
    sa 57
    sd 58
    sp 54
    it has a seriouse nature when the berries are ready i will send it to u i can also reduce a few stats i think pm when u are ready

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    not sure its lv 32 and i think it was hatched at lv 5 so aloght i would say its stats are
    at 70
    hp 85
    def 48
    sa 57
    sd 58
    sp 54
    it has a seriouse nature when the berries are ready i will send it to u i can also reduce a few stats i think pm when u are ready

Alright, give me one day to grow as many berries as I possibly can. I only have 2 of each berry right now, so I'll go on a planting frenzy. I'll PM you when I have alot of berries.

Thorn

A thorn to my enemies
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    i also have two of each and will plant some then use them if this helps

i want 200 in atck and 200 in hp and the reast spread out evenly plz

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2007
    i also have two of each and will plant some then use them if this helps

i want 200 in atck and 200 in hp and the reast spread out evenly plz

Sure, I'll PM you in a day when my berries are all grown.

NOT ACCEPTING OFFERS FOR NOW!!!!

Back