• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

danadanadandanadana...(etc) a jelly appears!

jelly606

hoenn champion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2011
    Hello pokefans!
    please do not underestimate me when i say i am a larger than average fan of the pokemon series.
    I really don't know what you're supposed to do in a forum. (this is my first forum membership ever on the internet)
    but I kind of want to discuss strategies, effort values, battles subway/tower teams, and that kind of jolly thing.
    i do hope to be doing this stuff soon.

jelly606

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ...and you can begin doing all that whenever you want. Just take a look around the various boards and find some conversations that interest you. For most of that, I'd head over to either our Black and White board or even our Competitive Battling Center.

Other than that, you just... have fun on a forum. Customize your signature and profile, post threads and discuss topics in threads made by others, make friends, and just enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to help you out. You're more than welcome to ask any of the other PC staff members for assistance whenever you need it, as a matter of fact.

Welcome aboard!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello pokefans!
    please do not underestimate me when i say i am a larger than average fan of the pokemon series.
    I really don't know what you're supposed to do in a forum. (this is my first forum membership ever on the internet)
    but I kind of want to discuss strategies, effort values, battles subway/tower teams, and that kind of jolly thing.
    i do hope to be doing this stuff soon.

jelly606

Welcome to the forums, Jelly! Can I call you Jelly? It just has a nice ring to it!

Forums? Ah... discussions, activity, and stuff - it's what PokéCommunity is for for the most part, huh? I think you will get the hang of it sooner or later. Don't forget to check out the forum guides and rules!

Strategies and such? I'm pretty sure that there's a place for that! It all depends on whether it's general, ingame or competitive. (Right?)

Have fun around the forums!

Back