• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa 3 Anime Announced and Slated for 2016

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
  • I'm actually watching it. I must confess I get a little bit confused sometimes but it's a fun ride so far.
    The thing is... I can see how much spoilers I went through by reading some of the games synopsis lol, I probably ruined a possible future game experience (of which I will take part anyway, but you know)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Why the hell is nobody else watching this ;_;

I have so many words and nobody to gush with ;_____;
    I'm watching it, but Munaf-a-g-got is ruining the experience.
    And I'm not even mentioning the rest of the cast. Like... you are supposed to introduce characters you want to kill the way that makes watcher worry about them. I frankly don't care about anyone from the new cast.
    And since our 3 protagonists (Hagakure can bite the dust for what I care) are protected by a plot armor there's no one to care about.

So far, I'm enjoying Chii-chan more.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Why the hell is nobody else watching this ;_;

I have so many words and nobody to gush with ;_____;

I'm watching it message me please I need someone else to watch this with ;_;

Especially because I don't fully understand what's going on haha (I've seen playthroughs of all the games but still).

I don't like how it still has some of the fast-pacedness that was present in the first anime; I was hoping that because this wasn't advertising a game it would be more like a real anime instead of a 20-minute long advertisement, but I think Zetsubou is moving really slowly :(

I think the openings are really good, though.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Especially because I don't fully understand what's going on haha (I've seen playthroughs of all the games but still).
    Before the start of the anime I would say play the games.

Now I would say... play Another Episode, that's pretty much all.
    With more and more episodes being released, it feels like they are making it less like a Dangan 2 sequel and more like a standalone showcase of all those annoying new characters.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Before the start of the anime I would say play the games.

Now I would say... play Another Episode, that's pretty much all.
    With more and more episodes being released, it feels like they are making it less like a Dangan 2 sequel and more like a standalone showcase of all those annoying new characters.

I said I've seen playthroughs of all the games... I don't have the consoles nor time to play the games myself. I already know everything that happens in them :x

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • BUMP because I'm still not over the most recent episode of Despair

Spoiler:

so many questions but MAN that was... I mean idk what I expected considering it's danganronpa but still!

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • could anyone tell why the first girl was so upset? what was wrong with her mom that she would want to kill someone over it? why couldn't the student council just leave since it seems they weren't just restricted to that one room. what was the video they were shown to get there?
    As for the first thing, we'll probably never know. Not that we need to, considering
    Spoiler:

In regards to why they didn't leave,
    Spoiler:

But yeah, wow. I remember the event being referenced, and I knew it was coming at some point, but...wow. Wow.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • In regards to why they didn't leave,
    Spoiler:

whoops I should have put that in the spoiler tag, sorry.

I can't wait for the next episode. I should have expected that they couldn't leave now that I think about it... it was so bizarre.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • @Altaris: Everything has an easy answer. Junko-chan. Everything Junko-chan does is calculated to the max =D
    There are no openings.

Spoiler:

But yeah, wow. I remember the event being referenced, and I knew it was coming at some point, but...wow. Wow.
    Well, we did see the room and that enough was creepy, now that we know what happened there...
    Ouchie.

And they still had to censor it... what was even point of saying you could do more things in anime when you censor it anyway...

Years
  • Yeah that recent episode of Despair was crazehh~ Yesterday's new episode of Future answered some NG code questions which was great. I'm really loving both arcs so far. The cafe au lait concept that Kodaka was going for is working. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • So I guess....
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Apparently it's a good idea to read DanganRonpa Zero.

Why did they have to include the thing with Hakagure in UDG, they should just have released DR0 as a bonus VN >:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • So I guess....
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • IM SO UPSET (spoilers for Future)
    Spoiler:

Back