• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danganronpa: Super Highschool Level Mafia - EPILOGUE

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    Let's keep in mind that Jay was revealed to be hope and he was killed after two people voted for him and votelocked the whole thing.

I strongly believe Syn and Golgari are the two we're looking for.

Bard, you're a smart player, I know you are. So, could you please stop playing into this scheme built up by Arx and the rest of this crew?

Like who wouldn't vote for the cop claiming that you're mafia when you're not? I was also in school and on my phone, which severely limits my ability to rr and do my best to prove my innocence, so I voted for Jay and hoped that I'd be able to explain myself when I got home. However, it appears I wasn't able to explain myself at all and have now been incriminated by their play.

Also, role revealing at this point would aid the mafia in 1000 ways by figuring out the roles of their only night threats, which is essentially giving them the win as long as they can play out the day phases correctly. I'd really rather not give the mafia a free win.

However, I will say that Arx is lying about my role. I am not the Ultimate Moral Compass.
    So with that, I vote to [Execute] Arx

Bidoof FTW

Years
    A Super Fresh Wall of Text! Sponsored by: Bardothren

Okay Bard, you've forced me to finally reveal.

I'm the real Leon.
    The reason I didn't cc Yuki instantly is because I was afraid that it was a setup. If a mafia member gets lynched tonight, then they have to worry about is hitting Leon or Naegi, which would make life extremely hard on them. I've been thinking that Yuki has claimed Leon, with Arx's support, to bait the real Leon into cc'ing (which is what is happening now :/), which would allow the mafia to escape their biggest nighttime threat.

I was immediately suss of Yuki when she claimed Leon, but after Arx made that post I couldn't think of any other reason why they would do so except to: keep Yuki under the radar as mafia, and to bait the real Leon into cc'ing, which would make him look suss as ****, and potentially draw a lynch onto that player... But since you've kept telling me to rr I feel as though I had no choice.. I'm sorry for giving away my secret, town.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    Welp. That wasn't helpful at all, sorry Golgari. No wait, it was.

This cc reeks. You're supposing that the mafia would claim Leon on the hopes of finding him... but why? I admit, it makes sense to have him out in the open, but they already know Syn's Celestine. There's no doctor, so it's a guaranteed kill. It's a huge risk considering that Naku, Ash, or Blurryface could have that role, and a counterclaim from them would sink their argument and have them lynched.

Oh I totally forgot that they could've just killed Syn as Celestia.
    Wow I'm dumb I should've done this sooner.

Well, I'm sorry that I failed you town :( I tried

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Honestly my biggest issue now is how Yukari plays mafia. Unless she changed how she plays she doesn't lie even if she is mafia. Not saying she can't change because she very well may have but just a thought. vOv

Also Bard you never told us how you 'decrypted' the clue that you were given. Unless I missed it in one of your previous posts (which I would not be surprised0>

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    so you are really going to trust two individuals who have contributed nothing the entire game and in a situation like this, receive the same "hint" that conveniently incriminates someone else

and you are basing this on the notion that "this is not how they play"

are you serious

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    so you are really going to trust two individuals who have contributed nothing the entire game and in a situation like this, receive the same "hint" that conveniently incriminates someone else

and you are basing this on the notion that "this is not how they play"

are you serious

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I never said I trusted them dear Syn. In fact I agree with Naku's argument on Arx. No need to get defensive and jump to conclusions now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    o

the whole 'this is not how they play' threw me off since i was just talking about how Yukari used to play, though it's not the case anymore.

ignore me.

Yukari

But ****. I keep going in circles. No matter what angle I take, I can't dismiss the doubts from my mind. In all honesty, Arx and Yukari, had you remained silent about your "hints", we wouldn't be having this argument right now. That's all the evidence stacked against you. It makes me wonder why you felt the urge to pile evidence onto Syn and Golgari when they were already half in the grave.
    I panicked. x: In retrospect it would have been good to just keep quite about them yes.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    As for the arguments against me, please don't twist my words around. I never said Yukari wouldn't lie, I only said that Yukari would never try as bat-**** crazy a stunt as would be pulled were she maf.

isn't this the exact reason they won GAU

no one suspected they would do something

...and they did it

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    If we're being quite honest here, I was only arguing against Arx and for Syn. The rest just goes with it from the lot of you lol. I'm convinced that Byakuya is Despair, and that Arx is Byakuya.

And Yuki ignored her counterclaim?

Yukari

I don't mean to ignore the rest of your post, but how come Syn x Doof doesnt get as cute as a ship name as Yukarx :(
    Because neither of you are girls. Ofc.

Alright now to the actual counter argument.
    Okay Bard, you've forced me to finally reveal.

I'm the real Leon.
    The reason I didn't cc Yuki instantly is because I was afraid that it was a setup. If a mafia member gets lynched tonight, then they have to worry about is hitting Leon or Naegi, which would make life extremely hard on them. I've been thinking that Yuki has claimed Leon, with Arx's support, to bait the real Leon into cc'ing (which is what is happening now :/), which would allow the mafia to escape their biggest nighttime threat.

I was immediately suss of Yuki when she claimed Leon, but after Arx made that post I couldn't think of any other reason why they would do so except to: keep Yuki under the radar as mafia, and to bait the real Leon into cc'ing, which would make him look suss as ****, and potentially draw a lynch onto that player... But since you've kept telling me to rr I feel as though I had no choice.. I'm sorry for giving away my secret, town.

Okay so obviously counter-claiming is a classic mafia move, but lets just put that aside for now. With how hard you've been trying to push to lynch me and Arx assuming that you are in fact Leon, you wouldn't be a target anyway. If I were mafia and I attacked you that would only confirm your arguments. Essentially I'm saying that isn't a valid reason not to counter-claim. And an instant counter-claim would probably have been more effective.

Of course, that isn't a very strong argument, (and this is really just your word against mine.) But then again neither are yours for me being mafia. Literally the only thing you've said this entire time is "That's ********" and have provided no other evidence that I'm mafia. Assuming that I'm lying about my clues then yes, I am mafia. But I'm not lying. And honestly I think that you've been acting pretty suss before. Your reaction to Jay's role claim was "You're so full of ****." In addition to this you were trying to push for us to lynch him earlier that phase. Now, why would you do that? If Celestia gambled on him then she would get a bonus vote. Then if the day phase was ended Celestia could get that extra vote and you could claim that you had been framed. Considering that this would bring the number of Hope down to 4 and the number of votes the despair has to 4, you could easily tie the vote.

And I want to take the opportunity to bring up a clue that Ash found. I think that it's really blatant what that means.

Okay that's all I've really got for now. Your move.

Bidoof FTW

Years
    Because neither of you are girls. Ofc.

Alright now to the actual counter argument.

Okay so obviously counter-claiming is a classic mafia move, but lets just put that aside for now. With how hard you've been trying to push to lynch me and Arx assuming that you are in fact Leon, you wouldn't be a target anyway. If I were mafia and I attacked you that would only confirm your arguments. Essentially I'm saying that isn't a valid reason not to counter-claim. And an instant counter-claim would probably have been more effective.

Of course, that isn't a very strong argument, (and this is really just your word against mine.) But then again neither are yours for me being mafia. Literally the only thing you've said this entire time is "That's ********" and have provided no other evidence that I'm mafia. Assuming that I'm lying about my clues then yes, I am mafia. But I'm not lying. And honestly I think that you've been acting pretty suss before. Your reaction to Jay's role claim was "You're so full of ****." In addition to this you were trying to push for us to lynch him earlier that phase. Now, why would you do that? If Celestia gambled on him then she would get a bonus vote. Then if the day phase was ended Celestia could get that extra vote and you could claim that you had been framed. Considering that this would bring the number of Hope down to 4 and the number of votes the despair has to 4, you could easily tie the vote.

And I want to take the opportunity to bring up a clue that Ash found. I think that it's really blatant what that means.

Okay that's all I've really got for now. Your move.

Your argument is based 100% on the assumption that I am mafia, which is wrong. So lol.

Why wouldn't I call out Jay for lying if I'm an inno?
    Should I have just let him lie about me? ok.

EDIT: I noticed that you're insulting my play, which in turn I could give you the wrath of 1000 bidoofs, but I think seeing your mafia pal Arx die will be enough for me. :)

EDIT EDIT: Actually... no.
    Why would a mafia group ever want to tie when the last person to die determines who dies?
    All the person has to do would be to see what makes sense, then vote for it. You're making it sound like tying votes is some godlike play, which it isn't in any way, shape or form.

And I guess you're just claiming mafia now considering that Monokuma wouldn't just give two people the exact same hint for free, especially if one or more isn't even an investigation phase hint. That would make no sense.

Excuse my salt but I'm feeling pretty annoyed over this entire ordeal.

Last edited:

Yukari

Your argument is based 100% on the assumption that I am mafia, which is wrong. So lol.
    Welp. Your action make complete sense if you are mafia. And I know for a fact that you are mafia since you counter claimed my role.

Why wouldn't I call out Jay for lying if I'm an inno?
    Should I have just let him lie about me? ok.
    It's not so much that, but you were pushing to have him lynched for next to next to no reason early on. And when he died, he was revealed as innocent.

Now it's possible that he was shown as innocent but was still mafia, however that seems rather unfair since he had a secret role.

EDIT EDIT: Actually... no.
    Why would a mafia group ever want to tie when the last person to die determines who dies?
    All the person has to do would be to see what makes sense, then vote for it. You're making it sound like tying votes is some godlike play, which it isn't in any way, shape or form.
    Okay, yes, I'll admit it isn't a great play at all. It was one of the first things that I thought of and I'm really anxious right now so I hadn't really thought about it too much beyond the fact that it would give them an extra vote.

But, getting the extra vote would still be very beneficial. The mafia would have just as much voting power as the innocents. And that would put them at a huge advantage.

And I guess you're just claiming mafia now considering that Monokuma wouldn't just give two people the exact same hint for free, especially if one or more isn't even an investigation phase hint. That would make no sense.

Well no. I'm Hope so obviously I wouldn't claim Despair.

But I wanna know something: If I was mafia like you claim why would I use a play like that in any way whatsoever? You two were already really close to being lynched. If I were mafia I probably would have just played it safe and not spoke up. Most likely, one of you would have been lynched anyway. And I'm not lying about being given that information -I'm looking at the PM he sent right now- but obviously I can't prove that seeing as PM sharing is against the rules.

Back