• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DANGER DANGER! HIGH VOLTAGE!

Years
  • O HAI THAR, I'm Chickorita, which is - I know - the most TOTALLY AWESOME AND ORIGINAL USERNAME EVUR RITE? BECAUSE, YOU KNOW, I'M A CHICK AND CHIKORITA IS A POKEMON. GAWD I WAS SO SMART WHEN I WAS NINE.

So, yeah. This crappy username is for nostalgia's sake because I've always used it for pokemon-related matters. Most other places I just use my Chinese name~.

I'm an avid writer so you'll mostly find me on the Fanfiction section. At the moment, I'm about a prologue and a chapter and a half into an Original Trainer fic (cue everyone backspacing at once) called Shattered Phoenix (cue everyone clicking on this once more just so they can backspace AGAIN). It's a very complicated, twisted mystery of an Original Trainer fic, though, so I'm not too blasphemous.

I also write fanfiction for FMA, Naruto and Phoenix Wright and I dabble in a couple other fandoms.

I am a super cool first gen player~ ...except a really young one so I miss out on those delicious long-time fan credentials. Plus I kind of forgot about the whole series (cue everyone backspacing and then immediately closing the browser) until aboooout Platinum? (cue everyone backspacing, closing down the browser, switching off their computer and hyperventilating in a corner) when my friend idly mentioned the game to me. Then I got into them again, started borrowing older games off my friends and - at that point - started writing some oneshots.

I don't read the manga or watch the anime either.

(Cue everyone backspacing, closing the browser, switching off their computer and dowsing it in holy water before throwing it out the window and calling in a priest to exorcise the whole area.)

(It's the only way to be sure.)

Umumum, what else to say... I'm an Aquarius? I like melted cheese? Sometimes I wonder if bugs sweat? The bit of skin just above the inside of my elbow really itches?

More pokemon stuff would be appropriate I guess. My favourite pokemon is Charizard (CHARIZAAAARD~) because it is WIN. My favourite generation is the second one because oooh~ Team Magma and Aqua, though first gen will always be delicious, nostalgic win. My favourite gym leader is FANTIIINAAAA~ because yes. I HAETHAETHAET Bertha because of HER GODDAMN EARTH POKEMON AND HER GODDAMN EARTHQUAKE-USING FLYING MAGGOT OF GODDAMN WHAT IS IT A CROBAT OR SOMETHING WHO EVEN CARES I HATE IT. I'm supposed to love Saturn because my friend fangirls him buuuut... meh :/. My favourite character of all time is still Gary bb~. He's so Garylicious. YOU KNOW YOU WANT HIM, DON'T DENY.

I've never had a shiny pokemon ever and I don't really want one. >>; WANT AN ARCEUS THOUGH. GODDAMN DO WANT~. (Can you get a shiny Arceus I wonder? Wouldn't that be weird? Like God and SHINY GOD. Christianity would be so awesome if there was a 1 in a million/thousand/thousandmillionwhatever chance of your prayer reaching SHINY GOD - LIKE NORMAL GOD BUT PURPLE. I'm so blasphemous. .___. Dayum.)

OH AND AS YOU CAN TELL I REALLY LIKE BRACKETS. I DON'T USE THEM IN FICS THOUGH, DON'T WORRY. ALSO CAPS. I NEVER USE CAPS IN FICS EITHER, THOUGH IT MAY SURPRISE YOU~~. Or tildes~. My fanfiction is pure and grammatically correct. Yusyus. I swears.

… So yeah. Chickorita. Crazy insane. Uses brackets and caps and tildes but not in stories. Aquarius. Writes fanfiction. Wants to rock and roll all night and party every day. Into Charizard and Gary and Fantina. Possibly a danger to humanity.

How about you? ;D

(P.S. INTERGALACTIC E-COOKIE IF YOU FIND THE TWO SONG REFERENCES OH SO SNEAKILY HIDDEN IN MY POST~)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Christianity would be so awesome if there was a 1 in a million/thousand/thousandmillionwhatever chance of your prayer reaching SHINY GOD - LIKE NORMAL GOD BUT PURPLE. I'm so blasphemous. .___. Dayum.)
    Why in Arceus' name haven't you been welcomed yet? XD You had me imagining a green-toned Jesus there for a minute... and now I can't stop laughing. XD

Soooo... reeeally long introduction you got there, Chickorita. Definitely don't get many of those around here. Wish we did, as they're sooo much more fun to read than the standard, "I'm new. I wanna battle." Those get kinda irksome after a while... especially when you're a moderator and HAVE to read 'em all. BD

Hehe, I guess we'll be seeing you around the Fan Fiction and Other Writing board. I was actually hoping you'd mention something about grammar. Most fan fiction writers don't necessarily care for the type of hyper internet speak it seems a good number of us use these days. :D I mean, can I blamed if I like to use smileys to express my emotions? :P

Any who, welcome aboard the ol' PokéCommunity. I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here with a personality like that. I'll take my half of an intergalactic e-cookie for finding the Kiss reference. ^^

The Barber of Seville

Self-proclaimed Genius!
    Years
  • heeeeeeeey, the other musical reference is for the Electric Six music "Danger! High Voltage!"

Am i right? :)

@The Barber of Seville: YOU ARE CORRECT SAH. AND THUS YOU GET THE OTHER HALF OF THE INTERGALACTIC E-COOKIE. AND THIS IS THE HALF WITH THE RASPBERRY SPRINKLES. :B

Also your username makes me happy in a nerdy place. Best opera ever~<3. After the Magic Flute anyway. >>;

i want my e-cookie \o/ send it by fedex to Brazil =D hahahahaha

and yeah...Barber of Seville, my favorite (as you can see =]), and magic flute is awesome too, it is in my "top 10 Opera Music"

When we touch, when we kiss.
    Fire in the disco
    Fire in the Taco Bell
    Fire in the disco
    Fire in the gates of hell

ELECTRIC SIX!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    :O I wanted an E-cookie.... :'(

Ah well. Can't be helped. Welcome to PC! I like Charizard too... but for it's draconic rather than any other properties. :D Anyhow... If you need anything just say!

Years
  • ;____; I wrote out a reply to everyone and then my computer deleted it. Ah well.

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me~. I feel very loved. :D

@Hiidoran: YAY! ONE HALF OF THE INTERGALACTIC E-COOKIE GOES TO YOU~. Feel good about that; it can cure internet cancer.

Still, if you think this is long, you may get pretty tired of me. I'm somewhat talkative. If by "somewhat" you mean "very" and by "talkative" you mean "prone to rambling nonsensically about stuff no one cares about". :D

ALSO NONONO, YOU CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR HYPER INTERNET SPEAK IS WINSAUCE TO A MAXIMUM DEGREE. I mean, I understand people getting irksome if someone posts a story/comment/communist manifesto that looks like they just ralphed in a paper bag, smashed it over the keyboard repeatedly and then hit send straight away but emoticons and occasional (read: constant) overuse of capslock is hardly TEH GREATUST CRIME ON THE INTERBUTTS EVAR.

But, on the other hand, I want to be thought of as an oh so serious fic writer sooo... EMOTICONS ARE VERY MUCH THE DEVIL AND HYPER INTERNET SPEAK MAKES KITTENS CRY. TOTALLY. EVERYTIME YOU USE A LITTLE SMILEY FACEY THING, GREEN-TONED JESUS GOES INTO A CORNER, PUTS ON A LINKIN PARK CD AND STARTS CARVING POEMS ABOUT DEAD FLOWERS INTO HIS ARM WITH A SWISS ARMY PEN-KNIFE.

AND THAT GIVES PURPLE GOD A MIGRAINE SO CUT IT OUT.

... ;P

@The Barber of Seville: YOU ARE CORRECT SAH. AND THUS YOU GET THE OTHER HALF OF THE INTERGALACTIC E-COOKIE. AND THIS IS THE HALF WITH THE RASPBERRY SPRINKLES. :B

Also your username makes me happy in a nerdy place. Best opera ever~<3. After the Magic Flute anyway. >>;

@Rújiā: Aaaw. I can give you the recipe? (You'll need 200g of bolt lightning, a dash of pure essence of awesome and a generous helping of rock and/or roll. ;D)

And yesyesyes~ that's part of why I love Charizard too! I even called mine Trogdor~. (But I totally don't sing the Trogdor song everytime I fight with it. That would be silly. >>; )

Trogdor was a man. No wait! He was a dragon man. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOR~. TROGDOOOOOOR~.

I think the other part of why I love Charizard is my desire to burninate the countryside. AND THE THATCH ROOF COTTAGES~ Gotta love that latent pyromania!

And I won't hesitate to ask you if I need help!

@Pwnobi: Interesting? I guess that's one way of putting it, yes. >>; And hello to you too~.

@Artificial-Insanity: Yay insanity! I plan on spreading it round yusyus, since I figure there's enough in me to suit the madness-related needs of the whole community. ;D

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
  • @ You: Is there really anything wrong with Linkin Park? Okay I'm sorry I like one or two of their songs. T.T (Dayum there goes there goes Green-toned Jesus)

Welcome to Pokecommunity. You sound very much like my IRL friends, as long as your not a total psycho.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • ;____; I wrote out a reply to everyone and then my computer deleted it. Ah well.

Thank you to everyone who welcomed me~. I feel very loved. :D

@Hiidoran: YAY! ONE HALF OF THE INTERGALACTIC E-COOKIE GOES TO YOU~. Feel good about that; it can cure internet cancer.

Still, if you think this is long, you may get pretty tired of me. I'm somewhat talkative. If by "somewhat" you mean "very" and by "talkative" you mean "prone to rambling nonsensically about stuff no one cares about". :D

ALSO NONONO, YOU CANNOT BE BLAMED FOR HYPER INTERNET SPEAK IS WINSAUCE TO A MAXIMUM DEGREE. I mean, I understand people getting irksome if someone posts a story/comment/communist manifesto that looks like they just ralphed in a paper bag, smashed it over the keyboard repeatedly and then hit send straight away but emoticons and occasional (read: constant) overuse of capslock is hardly TEH GREATUST CRIME ON THE INTERBUTTS EVAR.

But, on the other hand, I want to be thought of as an oh so serious fic writer sooo... EMOTICONS ARE VERY MUCH THE DEVIL AND HYPER INTERNET SPEAK MAKES KITTENS CRY. TOTALLY. EVERYTIME YOU USE A LITTLE SMILEY FACEY THING, GREEN-TONED JESUS GOES INTO A CORNER, PUTS ON A LINKIN PARK CD AND STARTS CARVING POEMS ABOUT DEAD FLOWERS INTO HIS ARM WITH A SWISS ARMY PEN-KNIFE.

AND THAT GIVES PURPLE GOD A MIGRAINE SO CUT IT OUT.

... ;P

@Rújiā: Aaaw. I can give you the recipe? (You'll need 200g of bolt lightning, a dash of pure essence of awesome and a generous helping of rock and/or roll. ;D)

And yesyesyes~ that's part of why I love Charizard too! I even called mine Trogdor~. (But I totally don't sing the Trogdor song everytime I fight with it. That would be silly. >>; )

Trogdor was a man. No wait! He was a dragon man. But he was still TROGDOOOOOOOR~. TROGDOOOOOOR~.

I think the other part of why I love Charizard is my desire to burninate the countryside. AND THE THATCH ROOF COTTAGES~ Gotta love that latent pyromania!

And I won't hesitate to ask you if I need help!

@Pwnobi: Interesting? I guess that's one way of putting it, yes. >>; And hello to you too~.

@Artificial-Insanity: Yay insanity! I plan on spreading it round yusyus, since I figure there's enough in me to suit the madness-related needs of the whole community. ;D

That happens to me sometimes when I'm typing for awhile then click post, it deletes the whole message. It's rather annoying because I have type out what I said again.

Anywho I wouldn't use Linkin Park as an example of what you said and Welcome you sure like to talk a lot.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I think it's safe to say Chickorita is easily among the most promising (and funny) new members of PC.

I can get pretty talkative as well, welcome =]

Years
  • @SpawnHyuuga: Waugh? Nuuu, there's nothing wrong with Linkin Park. I just meant that they do sad/angry music and Jesus likes to listen to that kind of thing when he's depressed about the usage of smileys~. Which is often. u____u; Poor green-toned Jesus.

And solemnly swear I am not a psycho. :D

@SalemGreen: Don't you want to know how we keep starting fires? It's my desire, It's my desire.

@PuNkSter: Gruh it really is~. :< And, yeah, I wasn't meaning to diss Linkin Park or anything but I think it kinda came across like that. ;____; I'm so smooth.

And yee~es I do indeed talk a lot~. Is that a bad thing? >>;

@Vnusaur: Thank yoou~<3

@.EJ: #.____.# I feel like I've won an award~. And huzzah for talkative people! :D

Back