• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danger on the S.S. Anne [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

Yipper cried out as the ball of flame hit him and he cried out in pain as the flames burned him badly and he staggered back. At the same time the two Air Slashes slammed into him as he quickly braced for impact and slid back on the battleground. Blaze grunted as pain wracked his body but he still stood up as he glared at the flying type.

"Yipper, use Seismic Toss on Maytec! Blaze use Flamethrower on Angel as well!" Blaze cried out as he took in a deep breath and sent out a wave of flame from his mouth right at the white pokemon while Yipper howled with anger and ran right at the Rotom with the intent to grab it and pull it into the air and slam it back onto the ground.

Sarah saw that Orenji was rather talented. He knew a lot about his pokemon's strength and weaknesses. She just hoped that Yipper could at least get in a good amount of damage on Maytec. Blaze would of course do his best, but a Togekiss wasn't the best opponent to go against. He had lost against the last Togekiss he had just battled so hopefully he would do better against this one.

PkmnRangerJ

Pokemon Ranger
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Orenji: Double battle! (part 2)

The resounding slam from Yipper's Seismic Toss, while sudden and unexpected, might as well have been a hilarious punchline for all the hearty guffaws that came out of Maytec. Boy was it having a ball.

Angel however, didn't laugh as much, getting burned by a quick stream of fire will do that to a Togekiss. Angel almost fell to the ground before catching herself and taking to the sky, wincing from the pain. Orenji needed to cover her. "Maytec forget Yipper for now, Blaze is priority, hammer it home with a Hydro Pump! Angel use Heal Bell!"

Maytec snickered some more than shot out a high pressure blast of water from its cord, pain written all over it for anything in its path. Meanwhile Angel chimed, reminescient of wind chimes, and suddenly the burn disapeared, however the Flamethrower still hurt, she didn't want to get hit by many more of those.

What had begun as a mismatch for the opponent has become a level playing field, what that Blaziken lacks in a type advantage, it makes up with power and experience in spades. Orenji smirked however and did another Sentai pose. "You're obviously an experienced trainer, and Blaze is powerful. But for how long can Power and Experience match against Endurance and Tactics?"

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Johnny​

The S.S. Anne was setting sail and Johnny was one of the last ones on board. He had spent another couple of hours trying to find that cursed girafarig, but he couldn't find it anywhere even with Jamie, his pidgeotto, scouting in the air he couldn't find it at all. At the end of those two hours he came to one conclusion: that life and him just didn't like each other.

After spending a half an hour in the pokemon center to one: get Lucy fixed up and two: to satisfy Jamie's needs for the internet they boarded the ship that was about to leave.

At the moment Johnny was lounging around the ship while sipping orange juice. Twitch was by his side taking apart his pokedex and adding as many modifications he could with the new parts he was able to assemble and Lucy who was happily sucking on a lollipop, one out of many assorted in front of her. With Lucy and Twitch distracted, it decreased the chance of them wandering off and getting into trouble. (Like the cellphone in the toilet or the haunted janitor's closet)

His phone, the one that he threw at the wall the day before, began to ring just as a battle broke out. He observed his pokemon for a bit and once he judged them done with their activities, Lucy satisfied with the amount of lollipops she had sucked and Twitch when he was nearing completion of the pokedex, he returned them into their pokeballs. He stared at his phone and the word "Dad" flashed across the screen.

He walked back into a quiet place where the battle wouldn't prevent him from hearing his dad, "Hey."

"It's Cecilia, she wants the rights to the baby back."

"She can't do that. She already signed her rights away."

"She wants it back, what can we do?"

"It's too late for her. We already got the okay from the judge and for the matter why does she even want the baby?"

"Cecelia was not drunk. Arnold has the contract and it clearly states that she signed it while not intoxicated."

"Fend her off, get a restraining order, or just do something. She can't have the baby, she didn't want the baby and I did. What does that say about her?."

" Fine, but where are you?"

"I'm on a cruise."

"On a cruise? What are you even doing? This isn't a time for a vacation."

"It's not on a vacation. I'm here to get stronger. I haven't been doing well as of late and I am on here so I can train to get home faster."

"Fine… Did you read those baby books at least?"

A pause.

"No I haven't read it."

"JOHNNY! What kind of father will you be if you aren't even putting the effort for the baby!?"

"I am putting in the effort. Why do you think I am battling the gym circuit in the first place?"

"Cecilia can use this against you, you know?"

"She won't use it against us if she doesn't find out. Dad I just have to go now okay? I'll talk to you about this later."

"JOHN-

Johnny turned off his phone.

"Just what kind of father am I?"

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Ayame looked nervous when Dee Dee suddenly walked towards her in a way as if he was about to grab her hand, but then he giggled and agreed to go, which relieved her, but kind of dissapointed her too. As they walked Ayame suddenly felt something by her hand, then slowly, Dorian grabbed with his warm hands her small hands. Ayame started to blush, but it kinda made her smile and without knowing, she leaned her head against his arm, again!

Damn... I wished i could shout it out... Ayame thought and looked at the ground, her blush slowly fading as she was thinking. i wanna shout it out... So badly... she kept on thinking. Dorian i love youuu!!! Ayame thought, but suddenly widened her eyes and hoped she didn't shout that out, but she didn't, and noticed this as Hikari, Mizuko and Obilivio were walking forward her and didn't look back.

They arrived on the deck and Ayame was amazed by the few of the sun reflecting on the water. 'Wow...' She said, looking at it with her sparkling Aqua eyes.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Sarah Reyes​

As soon as Orenji called for the Hydro Pump Sarah knew she didn't have to say anything. Blaze knew well enough what to do as he turned to the washing machine and with there being so little time to try and doge, instead placed his arms protectively in front of him as the water slammed into him. Blaze cried out as the surge hit him and despite his attempt to stay standing was thrown back and hit his back hard against the floor.

Blaze groaned as he slowly staggered up, his entire drenched in water causing his feathers to stick to him in a rather ungraceful mess. He stood there panting heavily as suddenly his wrists grew a lite with an intense flame and a red aura surrounded his body. It seemed that his Blaze ability was kicking in!

"Blaze! Go all out now! Flamethrower on Angel!" She shouted out.

Blaze glared up at the flying type and unleashed a jet of flames much bigger and more powerful than the one he had previously let out. Still, he swayed a bit as he released the attack.

"Yipper, use Bulk Up again!" The Primeape complied as his muscle mass increased a bit as the Primeape let out an enraged cry as he glared at Maytec.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
Episode 1.4:
New Acquaintences
----------------------------------------------------------------

George smiled at the trainer presenting himself as 'Iggy'. Getting to know new people was always something the young man was willing to do. As they walked towards the Healing Station, Buster hummed quietly and gently swung his arms from side to side, careful to not accidentally hit Iggy again. It seemed like the older man had been quite talkactive when it came to apologizing for the damage his Litwick had done, but now he seemed very quiet. As George wasn't too fond of being quiet around other people, he tried to initiate some conversations with the new trainer. However not much success was made from this, as the conversations quickly came to an end. Buster even tried to talk about battling, but nope. Not even any luck there.

They eventually came to the Healing Station. It looked pretty much like the other rooms on the ship except for the nurses running about. Both of them had approached the counter, talked to the nurse, and then waited as gheir Pokémon were off to get healed. During the time it took to heal them, George found himself taking a quick nap to recover some strength. After waking up again, the young man had stretched his legs and started walking around for a bit, not minding where he was going.

*BOP*

Buster halted as he felt something touch him. He looked down to see a girl - her expression that of a newly awake one - on the floor. He had probably run into her by mistake! Poor girl. George quickly held out his hand to the girl, politely waiting for her to grab it.

"Hello there! Sorry that I bumped into you, didn't really see where I was going, my head's a bit clouded after my battle so I had to rest up and-" Buster stopped in mid-speech, realizing that he had probably went on for a bit too long. "Sorry again, sometimes I trail off like that. Now where was I? Oh yeah! I'm George Leggingsteele, but you can call me Buster!"

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Slowly, Oz found his eyes opening. He had fallen asleep sitting up. Well that was a bad habit for his neck. Drystan snored loudly by his foot, causing him to chuckle gently. The rocking of the waves around him must have felt like home and soothed him to sleep. Rather childlike of him in truth but no one said he had to always be his age. In fact, she might prefer if he wasn't, to allow a more trusted, human, person at her side. Oz smiled at the notion, and returned his Pokemon. He was tempted to release Eliade, but he would not like to lose her to the joys of the sea.

This decided, he took his key and left the room. He wondered.how long it would take him to memorize he layout...

Hmmm... Out on deck someone had brutally beaten up a Gyarados. That was not going to quell their anger. However, seeing the color of agitation around the young man made him merely nod and turn away. He caught glimpse of a boy who frankly looked like an oversize Torchic fighting Mrs. Sarah and bowed his head. Double Battles were a tricky beast, one he could not claim mastery over at the moment. "Perhaps that miss would not mind giving me advice," he mused, heading from the deck toward the cabin once more. Unfortunately, he was too deep in thought and stumbled into a male with a phone in one hand. The crash was nothing if not embarassing, ending with their lips brushing awkwardly over each others.

Oz broke the awkward kiss slowly and let silence linger. He was oddly calm, watching aura colors flicker around like sparklers. Then he smiled. "My apologies, that was my fault." He tilted his head gently. "Are you okay?"

(Hope this wotks First Snow.)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Eve Murphy​

Link explained that he had been born on Cinnabar Island, so he was used to life on the sandy beaches littered with Magikarp and Goldeen. Eve couldn't deny that she was mildly envious of him, because when you lived on an island you always had the opportunity to go swim in the ocean, while in other places it just wasn't the same.

Eve had to walk all the way to route 25 or Vermillion City to gain access to the sea. The river cutting through Cerulean just couldn't compete, yet Eve did love its olive murkiness.

"Hello?…" Link called in the quiet healing station. "Hellooooo! How can I help you two lovebirds?" the nurse replied, her face very tired looking though her voice showed otherwise. Eve's face hardened at "lovebirds". Where did she get the idea that they were a couple?

"Uuum, yeah we're not lovebirds, we only just met…" he said to the nurse, saving Eve the trouble of explaining it. Link gave the nurse his pokéballs after the tired woman apologized and she made off with them to get them to full health.

A still thud was heard behind them and they both looked to see what it was. It was Giselle. On the floor. It appeared she had bumped into the two boys who were right next to her, and one of them seemed to feel guilty. He offered the blond girl a hand and introduced himself.

Eve already felt sorry for the young male, as he was surely going to receive a verbal beating from Giselle. Eve turned away again to face the nurse's desk.

"Of course, there's always a chance you could find an Articuno! Hahaha," Link said to Eve. She grinned at him. "What are you laughing at? Maybe I will!" she replied teasingly. She paused for a moment and added, "I wouldn't be surprised if I did see an Articuno and it attacked me." Pokémon seemed to love doing that.

Achilles yawned and began licking Eve's head again, much to her dismay. "Achilles, stop. If you're bored you can go into your pokéball!" The Sneasel merely yawned again and scrutinized the other humans in the room. He was in the mood to either battle or take a nap. The battle with the Scyther was tough but not enough to tire him out for long.

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015
Hogan 'Iggy' Jules

After the boy who seemed to call himself 'Buster', much like he called himself 'Iggy' Handed in his pokemon to heal, he had sat down and fell asleep faster then snapping ones fingers, but there it was, and so his pokemon had been returned to him a moment or two after Buster had fallen asleep, now with his four pokemon back and healed, he had left the healing station, wondering where to go, he had checked Nudge again with his pokedex, his dad had created an upgrade of sorts that would be useful to breeders that told the trainer information about the pokemon such as gender, ability, attacks it can do and its power level, and much like when he had checked out Surf and hazard back in the safari zone, the upgrade had told him that Nudge had gained a power level and was now at 31, where surf had also gone up a power level to 36.

It was interesting, cause this way he had a better understanding of what his pokemon could do, but as he re pocketed his pokedex, he began to think about the two empty spots on his team, and what pokemon he would like to catch, and as per normal with the young man, he had stopped and lent against the rails as he become deeper and deeper in his thoughts, almost on instinct he grabbed a pokeball with a small feather sticker right over the raised bit that shot out the red beam when returning the pokemon and threw it skywards and then caught it once the pokemon inside had been summoned and rested as per normal when not in battle, upon his trainers head.

"Chieftain" Iggy began talking to the small flying type pokemon. "You know what? I would really like an electric or perhaps a steel or dark type, just to try and spread things out a bit."

As his trainer talked, the small bird cocked its head first to the left, then to the right, and in response to his trainers question, The Rufflet upon Iggys head almost hooded in agreement with what his trainer said, though Chieftain did peck Iggy lightly on the head, almost as a reminder about Nudge, who he should work with before thinking about catching more pokemon, the deep bond between Chieftain and Iggy was quite deep, and so the way they acted around each other, and how the small feathery bird responded to him, Iggy could always interpret what the small bird was trying to say.

So trainer and pokemon lapsed once more in to a comfortable silence, as they watched the waves and the water types jumping out of the water or skimming the waves.

(p.s: if anyone wants to bump into me, feel free as ive not mentioned where abouts on the ship I am, which i hope would leave things more open lol)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
502.png
498.png
496.png
148.png

Giselle looked up at the boy from her spot on the floor as he apologized to her and introduced himself telling her to call him Buster. Still slightly dazed she took his hand letting him help her stand before she dusted herself off. She could tell Buster was a very kind person, and it was also her fault for running into him. She looked up at him with sorry eyes "T-Thank you..and sor.." she cut herself off and shook her head. "What am I doing" she thought.

She was forgetting everything her father had drilled into her. All of those things the reasons why she had never known the joys of friendship with other humans. After a second her mask slid back into place. Gone were the sorry eyes and back in place was her cold expression. "next time, watch were your going" she huffed. "I've just been released from this place. I'd rather not be sent back because of someone not watching what's in front of them" she crossed her arms and shook her head again. Maybe she could have been nicer to him... but she didn't know how to be nice to someone without them having proved their worth...which has never happened.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023

Part 5a: Seafoam Exploration

Day 3: Noon - Evening
August 11th - August 21th

s_s__anne_remake_by_peekychew-d3raga7.png

The previous night:
Growlithe kept its nose down, trailing from side to side of the empty corridor. Officer Jenny paced behind him, hoping with every sudden movement that the dog Pokémon had caught the young girl's scent.

"Nadia Elson," she murmured, staring down at the clipboard. A photo of a fairly average, brown hair, brown eyed girl starred back at her. The girl appeared a nobody, her background check has brought up nothing and the family Jenny had spoken too sounded genuinely shocked and worried. It was puzzling how their only lead was a small girl, who only had been severely injured just yesterday.

The incident in the corridor, happening even before the ship left Viridian City, was the only bad mark in the young girls report. The Hostess, Carla, had mentioned a dispute with someone in the corridor. Could this boy prove to be the motive? Another victim? An unruly accomplice? Jenny pooled her past experience to try and think of anything that could explain such a sudden change.

A low growl pulled her from thought.

The door the Growlithe was leering at was open, by the smallest amount. No light came from the tiny crack in the doorway, but something was definitely in the cabin. "Room 3...0...6," Jenny whispered as she traced her finger down the paper. Mr. Skylar Weathers. With her hand outstretched the policewoman slowly pushed the door open, Growlithe ready to pounce.

~*~*~

This morning:
"Morning folks!" The cheerful voice of Carla Raines rang out across the ship, disguising the troubles which was brewing on board, "As you may have noticed there were a lot of police onboard - there's nothing to worry about, Officer Jenny will be staying with us a while to help out on the next stop - as you can see we're nearing Seafoam Islands now, I hope you're ready for some exploring!"

The ocean was starting to get rocky, with the ship's path narrowing gradually as it crept towards the icy caverns of Kanto. As the ship dropped its anchor, 50 yards from shore, Carly took to the microphone once again.

"We've now arrived at Seafoam Islands, you're free to explore for the rest of the day - if you'd like to make your way over to the caves reasonably dry some of the staff are manning lifeboats to escort you over. Have fun!"

SeaFoam.png

Interactable NPCs

Spr_BW_Waitress.png
Spr_BW_Nurse.png
Spr_B2W2_Blaine.png

Things to do:
  • Explore the cave.
  • Swim in the sea.
  • Battle or capture a wild Pokémon.
  • Battle a character or NPC on/off the ship.
  • Battle Blaine (located within the cave, be careful not to overlap too much with other people).

Wild Pokémon:

On the shore

Spr_5b_278.png
Spr_5b_183.png
Spr_5b_340.png
Spr_5b_347.png

In the caves

Spr_5b_074.png
Spr_5b_220.png
Spr_5b_361.png

Spr_5b_206.png
Spr_5b_303.png
Spr_5b_042_m.png

Spoiler:

Remember:
You may battle Angie Silvers, but do check nobody is in the middle of interacting with her directly. In the case of Nadia she can be assumed to be being looked after by Chansey, etc. whilst Angie is not in the Nurse's office.

If battling a fellow character, please make sure to be considerate and it might be best to write your battle together in PMs. You may also organise double battles with other players, preferably against a made up NPC team.

Officer Jenny is on board, you may notice her but you may not interact with her or her Pokémon.​

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Johnny

Johnny was about to put his phone in his pocket, but something or someone knocked him over. Before he knew it, Johnny was on the floor, with a pair of lips on top of his. A cute creamy blond haired boy was on top of him. He had brown chocolate skin and he had the brightest blue eyes he had ever seen. He was slightly skinny, but it didn't seem to bother Johnny at all. Well it couldn't have bothered him anyways since all he was thinking about now was the fact that a pair of lips were on top of his.

Johnny's heart pounded in his rib cage and blood rushed to his face. He was feeling all warm and butterfrees seemed to be flying around in his gut. If was on describable by one word. Magical and if this was what a kiss felt like when he was sober, Johnny felt that he should have gotten his first kiss much, much sooner. The boy broke the kiss and Johnny was panting heavily, gasping for air, and his face was getting brighter by the minute. There was silence before the cute creamy blond haired boy broke it.

"My apologies, that was my fault." The boy spoke, "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm f-f-in-n-ne," Johnny stuttered. He covered his face with his hands to hide away his obvious blush, "Ca-a-n-n you umm, get off of m-m-e-e?"

It was official; Johnny really wanted to smack himself.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
George "Buster" Leggingsteele
New Acquaintences
----------------------------------------------------------------

Even though Buster had been on the boat for a somewhat short amount of time, he had met some new people, gotten to have a battle - although it was interrupted - and apparently meeting an... off girl. At first he had smiled friendly as he pulled the young girl up, waiting for her to introduce herself as well. But as she thanked him and seemed to apologize, a change happened. Suddenly the girl's facial expression became cold, not showing too much emotion. And her voice went from apologetic to... accusing? Like it was Geroge's fault that he had run inte her. Well technically it was, but she was part of the reason for the accident as well.

Then she crossed her arms and shook her head at him. What? Had he done something wrong? Was there something wrong with her? Now Buster was getting confused. To avoid hitting himself in confusion, the young man trailed off deeply into his mind, delving around for the most logical explanation to why this girl was acting like she was acting. George liked to think of his mind like a big drawer full of different files with paperclips attatched to them. Both in alphabetical and numerical order. Why he liked this particular version of his mind was beyond Buster. Maybe somewhere in the unorganized individual that was him, there had to be some sort of organizated stuff. To keep the balance y'know.

So he zipped across the drawer in his mind, pulling out what seemed like endless amounts files containing everything from carrots to Deinos riding on firecrackers. But as a lot of them were filled with childish nonsense, the one he found right now actually had legitimate information in it. To a certain degree. Deeply focused in the file labeled 'woman', George tried to find as much info as he could on the girl's behaviour. Sadly, the file labeled 'woman' wasn't the thickest one - that price went to 'Deinos riding on firecrackers' - due to his lacking knowledge of the species. Only some of the things told by his father were here, even though a third of that info was complete bollocks. Eventually, he found something that seemed about right in this situation.

Snapping back to reality - and with the girl still in that pose - George went up closer to her. He put his hand on one side of his mouth and whispered into the girl's ear with childlike curiosity,

"It's that time of the month, isn't it?"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dee Dee felt Ayame's head leaning against his arm, and blushed more. His mind then decided to play more tricks on him as they walked towards the deck. Why did she do that? Does she...like me back? he thought, Nah, I doubt it...I'm sure she's just comfortable being with me...I mean...I'm her best friend...she /has/ to be comfortable around me... He had a somewhat sad look on his face, that he tried to hide with a smile but was failing miserably.

I probably should stop thinking about this...but I can't help it... Dorian thought as they arrived on the deck. The sun was setting, which was a splendid sight to see. The sun had almost fully sunk into the vast, blue sea, but the few orange rays that it sent made the boy feel happy inside. He glanced at Ayame, who looked like she was enjoying the sight as well. Her sparkling aqua eyes made Dorian feel a thousand clones of Queenie in his stomach, and he blushed while looking away.

"Wh-What a...nice sight, huh?" he said, "S-so beautiful..."

Then his brain got back to his job of trolling the poor boy. He started thinking that, perhaps, the deck, at that time of the day, with the wonderful golden sun sinking into the vast blue sea that sparkled like a night sky, was the place to tell Ayame how he truly felt about her. But what if he said no? Then things would get awkward, and after they left the boat, they would probably not speak to each other again. Dee Dee was fully convinced that that's what would happen, and decided to push those feelings deeper into his brain.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Ayame heard what Dorian said about the see, but he stuttered, why? Ayame looked up at him, only to see how he was looking away from her. it's sunset... And we're hand in hand... Now would be the perfect time to say it... Ayame thought as the expression of her face showed sadness. but what if he refuses me... I don't think i can handle that... Ayame kept on thinking.

It was quiet for awhile, untill she decided to say it out, she had to tell him how she felt. NO! I need to do it! I can't walk around with this feeling forever! Ayame turned to Dee Dee. 'D-Dee Dee... I need to tell you... Something...' Ayame started to blush as she was still holding his hand and looking at him with her teary and sparkling aqua eyes. 'I-i...' She begun. 'I-I L...' Ayame tried to speak, but she could only stutter. 'I-i lo-' Ayame stopped. I-I can't do it... Ayame thought.

'I-i'm s-s-sorry...' Ayame pulled back her hand and ran away. On her way she bursted out in crying. 'I love you damnit!' She shouted when he couldn't hear it anymore, Obilivio and Hikari were following her, Mizuko, being lazy, called himself back into the pokeball, all that running was too much for him.

When Ayame arrived in their cabin, she pulled on her PJ's and climbed into her bed. 'Ayame...' Obilivio commented. 'I-it's okay... Go to sleep, Obilivio...' She said, not turning to him. The Lucario nodded and sighed sadly, feeling sorry for her, then he went back into the pokeball. Hikari layed next to her pillow and rubbed with her tail over he face, making Ayame fall asleep, even though she was crying and feeling sad.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Dorian Dammer

Dee Dee was suprised when Ayame said that she needed to tell him something. He was somewhat intrigued, and turned to face her again. She struggled to say something that started with "I lo...", but he couldn't work out what it was, as Ayame apologised and ran away from him. He felt something inside of him a sad feeling, as if his heart had been broken a little bit. Could it have been...

"Ayame! Don't go!" he shouted, and ran off where she had left.

However, he lost track of her because she ran too fast. Dammit, he thought, I don't like this at all...I'm gonna lose her, I just know it! He held back the tears and decided to go back to the cabin. Hopefully he could find Ayame tomorrow in the ship. He walked past hallways and stairways until he reached the cabin and slowly and quietly opened the door.

He was surprised to find Ayame asleep in her bed. It wasn't the one they had woken up together in earlier that day, and it still wasn't made. Hikari, Ayame's Poochyena was on the bed as well, near the girl's face. She looked sad and as if she had been crying.

It really killed Dee Dee to see her like that, and he approached the bed, silently. He was unsure of what he was about to do, but something inside of him told him that it was the right thing to do. But this time, it didn't come from his scumbag brain. After taking off his sneakers and his black leather jacket and placing them aside, he obeyed this new feeling and pulled the covers to sneak into her bed. He would stay with her for a while until she looked more comfortable.

After he was in bed, he kissed Ayame's teary cheek and put his left arm around her waist. All of a sudden, a Pokéball popped open, and out of it came Queenie, up to no good. Seeing her trainer spooning Ayame, she used Sleep Powder all over the bed, and the unaware Dorian fell asleep almost instantly. Then the Butterfree pressed the button on her Pokéball and went back inside with a giggle.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
Link Hunter
''Ready To Go!''
-------------------------------------------​

Link and Eve's attentions were simultaneously turned to a scene not far from the pair where a young girl who seemed to be in a hurry of sorts, had foolishly crashed into a rather shocked male and fallen flat on her behind. The male had then offered her his hand to assist her up while mumbling an apology, only to receive a scolding in return which Link heard clearly

"Next time, watch were your going" she huffed. "I've just been released from this place. I'd rather not be sent back because of someone not watching what's in front of them"

Just released from this place?

Link was immediately curious as to why she had been there in the first place. Reading between the lines of the girls actions, choice of words and aggressive tone, Link deduced that her being in the healing center was the reason for her feisty and rather unfair reply, furthermore it was probably a substantial amount of time which she had spent there considering in the speed and enthusiasm which she displayed in trying to get out of the place, resulting in the crash. Frowning slightly, Link watched as the male, looking like a man trying to solve the worlds greatest mystery in his head, leant in towards the girl and whispered something to her

Hmph....if it was me she'd crashed into and then spoken to like that she'd be getting more then a whispered comment

Link certainly didn't suffer fools gladly, he wasn't so much offended by the girls rude comments, more that they had come after an event which was her fault, much like the boy with books and glasses that had crashed into Link when trying to locate his cabin.

Link then turned back to a grinning Eve who responded to his Articuno based comment

"What are you laughing at? Maybe I will!"

Now that I would love to see...

"I wouldn't be surprised if I did see an Articuno and it attacked me."

For the first time since boarding the ship, Link gave his first genuine smile

''Is that so? Well I wouldn't base that entirely on my Murkrow if I were you, after all, if you knew more about your Sneasels healing qualities, you would have understood that particular 'attack' yourself''

Link didn't mean his comment to come out so aggressively, if anything it was the friendliest thing he had said in weeks, and possibly months to a stranger he barely knew, sarcastic and patronising was just the way Link was, it wasn't bred from cruel intentions, at least not on this occasion.
The Sneasel on Eve's head had begun to fidget restlessly and once again began licking it's trainers head

Disgusting...

"Achilles, stop. If you're bored you can go into your pokéball!"

''Why do you even let it sit on your head?''

Link asked with a raised eyebrow

''Pokeballs exist for a reason ya know...''

''Excuse me dear?''

Link still leaning against the healing station deck, turned his head to face the Nurse who had returned and presented two Pokeballs in a container intended for a maximum of six.

''Your Pokemon are fully healthy and ready to go!''

Link turned and took the balls from the nurse clipping them to his belt and turned back to resume his sloth leaning position, and replied shortly;

''Cheers''

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Giselle O'Brien
502.png
498.png
496.png
148.png

Giselle was getting ready to walk away as she saw Buster look like he was deep in thought. If he was just going to stand there and think what was she doing sticking around. She was sure she had much better things to do than be here. But before she could Buster suddenly moved closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"It's that time of the month, isn't it?"

Giselle froze and her eyes grew wide before she glared at him. "Why I never" she huffed angrily barely resisting the urge to smack Buster. "if you must know what's wrong, I don't converse nicely to those I don't deem worthy." as she spoke it was clear in her tone that she didn't know any better than that. She didn't know how to be nice to someone, the only beings she had ever been nice to in her life were her father and her Pokemon.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Ayame Akiko
448.gif
259.gif
261.gif

Hikari woke up as soon as she heard the cabin door, but when she found out it was just Dee Dee she layed back next to her trainer to comfort her and to wipe her tears away. But when she heard Dee Dee coming closer she opened one eye to see what he would do. When Dee Dee pulled off his sneakers and putted his leather jacket away she started to get curious and opened both eyes, wondering what he was planning to do.

It suprised the Poochyena when she saw that Dee Dee layed down next to Ayame, and pecked her teary cheek. Hikari tilted her head up to look what he was planning to do, but not much happened next, it seemed like Dorian tried to comfort her as well. Hikari smiled and jumped from the bed to the other bed, it seemed like Dorian wouldn't sleep in his own bed tonight so she decided to sleep on his bed.

Hikari heard a click noise not long later, she found out that Queenie had used sleep powder on Dorian, Hikari was happy that she had decided to sleep somewhere else and chuckled a little. '(Good night, Ayame and Dorian.)' She said as she closed her eyes.

The next morning Ayame woke up as she felt an arm around her waist. She was startled and almost wanted to jump out her bed untill she noticed who it was. 'Dee Dee...' She whispered as she looked at his sleepy face. He probely tried to comfort me... But fell asleep... Ayame thought. A slight smile appeared on her face. 'Oh Dorian...' She whispered without calling him by his nickname this time. 'I wished i could say it to your face...' She added to her sentence and snuggled in his shirt.

For now Ayame had no other choice then waiting for him to wake up, because if she would move Dee Dee would wake up as well. She clenched herself against his chest and started thinking for awhile, his arms were like a castle around her and made her feel save. 'Thank you...' She whispered after awhile and closed her eyes again to wait for him to wake up.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Ortzi "Oz" Aidyn

Hm, by expression alone, this person merely looked embarassed and ashamed. Ashamed of the emotions or ashamed of the incident, Oz could never tell. However, his aura hinted at something else: pleasure. How quaint. He did seem rather more discomfited than Oz understood. Perhaps city-dwellers.held kisses in high esteem. That would be good to remember, he mused. His lady would do well with that information. He was certain. Or wait... Perhaps it was his first. Yes that would make sense.

Cute, he joked to himself. He hadn't had his own until today himself, but it had never been an event that struck him as particularly momentous in any case. Dates were fleeting, but loyalty was eternity. The other stuttered something and Oz realized he was on top of him. Oh my, that would not do. "Of course," he told the male, looking cheerily chided. "My error that as well. please forgive me." He carefully made his way toward the wall before holding out a hand to help the other up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back