• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danny Phantom: Calling All Phantoms (PG-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    (Vlad Masters is 'Master' and technus is 'Vice-Master', correct, Bijou? Just worried that I'm getting my leaders mixed up. ^^;)

The green flash died away from Zephyr's eyes, and he blinked, looking around. He was in the park, grass swaying beneath him as the gentle brreeze swept through the city. He looked up towards the sky. The sun was still out, but it was gradually lowering itself. Strange... Normally H.A.U.N.T.'s operations were at night, when it would be easier to disguise themselves. Oh well, it didn't matter to Zephyr. As long as destruction was involved, nothing else was very important.

He remembered something about Mr. Masters announcing an attack on Amity Park. That was perfect timing. Zephyr had planned on messing around with the city anyway. Now he wouldn't get scolded for it, since it was now his orders.

He noticed that many ghosts were emerging from the portal. The first was Desiree, that freaky wish-granting ghost. Then there was Trillion, that silent girl that devoted her entire self to Mr. Masters and Mr. Technus. Why was she so extreme in her duties, anyway? he wondered.

"Well, let's see what we can do first..."

Zephyr floated forward, his hands rubbing together menacingly. A grin crossed his face as several different ideas ran through his scheming mind.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Wah!" Ashe screeched as she fell off of the couch. "Stupid sirens, breaking my focus..." She sighed as she grabbed her throbbing head from the downwards impact onto the ground. As painful as the sirens were to listen to, it was an alert that a large number of ghosts were emerging from the Ghost Zone. So either there was a big party nobody knew about in the realm of the living, or HAUNT was attacking Amity Park. This would be Ashe's first fight against her kin, and even she wasn't sure she could do it. Either way, she quickly grabbed her supplies from the main portion of the basement. "Thermos? Check. PDA? Check." She muttered quietly to herself before striking invisible guitar strings. A guitar sound was actually produced as the blood red guitar appeared in her hands, and her body reconstructed itself into its ghost form in a flash of white light. "Yeah! I'm hot tonight! ... no pun intended." She shouted aloud, making note of her flaming hair. When she was through with that, she quickly flew threw the wall and unto the outside world.

She was taken aback by the sight in front of her. Ghost portals were opening up all over the city, and agents of HAUNT were quickly flying out. People were running everywhere in fear, things were being destroyed. It was chaotic! "Well, not exactly what I wanted to be doing at 6pm on a Friday night, but I guess I have little choice in the matter." She sighed disapprovingly as the light of the setting sun brushed across her colourless face. She quckly dropped to the ground level as she pressed a button on her PDA which opened the Ghost Shield slightly so that she could pass through.

After finally getting through to the other side, she found herself confronted with a bulky, musclehead like ghost who didn't seem very intelligent. "Let me guess, one of HAUNTs bufoons?" She mocked inappropriately.

"ID confirmed. #34286. Codename: Ashe. You have been charged with treason, and will recieve the highest penalty." The bufoon said in response as it looked Ashe right in the eyes.

Ashe only smirked, and her flaming red hair flared up, causing embers to fall all around her. "Why don't you tell me something I don't know?" She replied quickly as she randomly hit her guitar strings. As she played, the embers suddenly grew into full-fledged flames and flew at the bufoon. The man caught the flames, causing Ashe to freeze. One problem with her powers was that she became temporarily immobilized if her flames didn't cause the desired effect on the opponent. "Dammit." She managed to mutter as the man threw the attack back at her, sending her flying across the town as an explosion ensued.

Still paralyzed, Ashe fell outside of an abandoned elementary school with a bang as dirt and dust rose into the air. "Ow, ow, ow! I didn't expect my attack to get thrown back at me! That must have been one of the newer products of HAUNTs, then, if the made it capable of exploiting my weaknesses..." She slowly rose out of the hole she had created, only to sense a strong presence nearby, a presence she was familiar with.

"Trillion!" Ashe cried as she found the source of the presence on a nearby playground bench. At this point, Ashe was grasping left arm with her right as she let the guitar float in front of her. The fall had seriously hurt her left arm, but hopefully she could still hold the guitar with it.

Last edited:

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Ivy was bored, as a matter of fact, Ivy was always bored in this gloomy mansion. The people that ran this whole thing were in a meeting, discussing stuff that Ivy didn't care about or was unimportant to her. She hated Thursdays, as only the day before, there was the donut day, were she danced with glee as she ate the scrumptious frosted donuts. But now! Now, she would have to wait six days until that day came, SIX! Six days until she had her favorite, donuts, donuts, donuts! That noise made by the speaker, it was definately Mr. Mr. Master-chan! His voice sounded crisp and filled with some sort of exictement. "It has been decided that there will be an attack on Amity Park by all H.A.U.N.T. members. Chaos as per your usual assignments, rounding up healthy humans to test on, and for good god's sake, somebody get me an ectoplasmic reactor. This applies to everyone- Except-the-box-ghost."

And then, Mr. Mr. Master-chan said something about issuing the attack now, so Ivy sooned dashed toward the portal, a grin plastered onto her once-innocent face. It was time to have some fun, who cares about donuts! Oh wait, yes, Ivy does. She saw other ghost appear into the portal. There was Desiree-kun and Trillion-donno, and some other ghosts she saw. She dashed through the ectoplasmic-shaded portal and soon appeared in front of a house with many gadgets aligning it. Ivy grinned;

The fun was only just beginning.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Trillion stood up and brushed her skirt off, and stared at Ashe. It was okay to acknowledge the ghost's existence now that she'd become a traitor. Whether that was for better or worse was for Trillion to decide, "Miss Ashe is a traitor. She not work for Master anymore." Trillion said in a freakishly monotone voice that had the childish ring that matched her appearance, "Miss Ashe is bad person." Trillion smiled, "Miss Ashe go bye-bye!" The entire area turned red, the sky dripping a liquid that looked too similar to blood in both density and color, the trees turned black and the park and wild flowers that had grown without care seemed wilted and dead. Only the green grass beneath Trillion's feet retained it's color.

Her smile grew wider, most sinister, more sadistic, until it disappeared altogether, along with Trillion herself. But she was still within the vicinity- the trees were still singed black, and the sky still cried blood. The blackened trees suddenly sprang up into flames, their hot tongues reaching out at Trillion's foe but never quite reaching her. The black stars in the sky shimmered once, then began to fall, revealing themselve to not be stars but instead blasts of black energy that had but one target: Miss Ashe.

Trillion, knowing just this move of destruction against someone who disobeyed Master's order's would expend most of her energy, Trillion stood on the edge of her world of blood illusion, ready to flee to the Fenton Portal to get Master that ectoplasmic reactor he'd been waiting for for so long. How brilliant it would be to see Master's grin when she presented the object of obvious value to him. But she couldn't leave- not until her attack was done, otherwise the illusion would fade. She couldn't have that, now could she? And besides, if Miss Ashe survived, she would surely chase after Trillion.

And Trillion would need as much distance as possible. Speed was not Trilli's strong point.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    [ Excuse me, but is it too late to enter the roleplay? And... Are we allowed to use canon characters, or must they be original? ]

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain's PDA started ringing uncontrolably.

"What the?"

It announced an attack on Amity Park. Cain raced up the stairs as quickly as he could. After running outside he went ghost and found chaos. Portals opening up everywhere. Ghosts flying out. Cain hovered up to the sky and found himself face to face with a ghost. He unshethed his spectril sword. It was the only thing he knew how to use. After a few slashes he heared this ghost start to taunt him

"Is that the best you got? It looks like you dont know how to use your powers".

This made Cain even more angry. He continued to slash and his attacks became more aggresive and fast.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "The champion of Justice drives a 1996 Corolla?" "Can't you just be quiet for once?" I asked her as I slipped into the driver's seat, pressing the remote control to open the garage. I started the car up, giving her a moment before blazing out of the door, the armor slowly starting to take shape on my form. "When you end up crashing twice a month, you've got to consider budget." I said, flooring the gas, taking off down the street. I went skidding around corners, vbarely avoiding such things as pedestrians, oncoming traffic and such. I didn't really have any fear of a car crash, but it was my fastest way to get to point B, whereever that was. I cruised along, I focused my attention more on the surrounding area then paticularly where I was going, looking for something I could fight effectively. Besides, the worst that could happen would be that I'd crash the car. Then I'd just have to hotwire a new one.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    OOC: Giovanni, it depends on who, and how well you can RP them. But, yes, I'll still take late sign ups.

"Er, could you repeat that, please? The bad grammar is distracting me from what you were actually trying to convey to me in words." Ashe requested. No, really, she actually wasn't sure of what she was saying! For once she wasn't actually taunting someone! She was about to attempt to reason with the little girl, when the area took on a ghastly red and black, dead appearance. "Well, there goes the hope that we could talk this out peacefully..." She said as she bit her lower lip, and soon noticed the attack coming from above. Of course, because her day was running SO smoothly, she didn't notice the black energy falling down at her until the very last second. Not having time to do anything else, she threw her hands up in an attempt to block the attack. She could have just become intangible, but apparently she wasn't that quick of a thinker.

The attacks all hit Ashe one after another, lifting red soil from the ground to the point where the debris in the air made it hard to see what had occured. "Well, this is new." A voice echoed from the heart of the remnants of the attack. Suddenly, a steady, yet quick stream of fire shot out from the debris and headed towards Trillion. The dirt and debris dissipated more and more, until Ashe was visible with a large shield made of fire in front of her, the guitar nowhere to be found. "Well, Vlad always did say my powers would grow beyond those of Ember's and into my own... So, feel like trying to round two?" Her flaming hair suddenly lifted up and blew violently in the windless air. It was too bad that her energy was being drained fast from tapping into her own power.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Erika
    ~~~~~~~~

"Oh, um, yes I'm coming...," Erika said quickly to Felix, floating over to him and wondering if they would really come across anything at all out there tonight. She was about to voice this thought to Felix when suddenly sirens began to sound. Erika didn't look up in alarm; there was no need to. Sirens like that only meant one thing, and while Erika knew she had to go, she couldn't help but feel somewhat reluctant.

"I guess we'll get to fight after all," she said sounding more somber than ever.

Without pausing to think about what Felix was going to do, she transformed herself into a different form. Her pale green skin changing into the black, feathered body she had arrived in. Her nose elongating into a hollow, orange beak. The pale blue ribbon that had been in her hair was once again tied around her scaly leg.

"I hope it's not too bad this time," she said to herself as she took flight out of the building and into the street. She scanned the surroundings and noticed a number of ghosts, some of who were fighting and some of who were terrorizing the unfortunate living.

A small boy who looked to be about seven was running away from two green, ghostly octopuses. They weren't about to leave him alone, so Erika swooped down and opened her beak. Withing her beak a bright ball of green ecto-energy began to build until the beak released it toward the other ghosts.

The ball hit one Ectopus in the back of the head, while the other was quick to move away. Erika shouted to them; her voice wavering, but loud compared to her earlier voice. "Leave him alone!" she said to them, Toucan-like blue eyes narrowed in a glare.

The two ghosts looked at each other and decided that Erika was better prey than the little boy, and so they began to move in on her.

"Ah!" Erika squeaked, flying higher to get them away from the boy. She didn't want to draw unnecessary attention to him.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    The ghost Cain fought eventualy went down after a few more hits. Then more smaller ones came at him. Smaller green spectril blobs that shot ectoplasim at him. This harmed Cain more then the attacks by the bigger ghost.

The ghosts attackes burned his armor and made his symbol turn red.

Oh no not now

After sawing down a few more a ghost hit him in the back. This burned with agony which made his symbol blank out.

"Agghh"

Cain fell over into an unconcious state and he went back into human form

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    I smell blood.

Felix hissed and spat as he ran through the streets of Amity Park on all fours. It wasn't exactly the most inconspicuous way to get around in a human body, but it was easier for him to move it this way. Growling like a tiger, he leapt over one of the Ectopi that happened to be chasing his partner. At that point, it registered on him that his partner was being chased. He cursed vehemently. His partner was in danger, and he couldn't ditch his body to protect her without becoming vulnerable- unless...

Turning quickly, he noticed the dumpster directly behind him. Without stopping to think, he leaped in, and pulled the lid shut. He wasted no time in phasing out of his human shell, and launching his true feline form into the air. He couldn't help letting out a burst of triumphant laughter. This was his element, and no glowing, green, idiotic octopus was going to get the best of him!

The Ectopuses turned, glancing at the newcomer. With a start of surprise, both turned around and came face-to-face with the most terrifying apparition either of them had met. The ruff on Felix's neck had puffed up to almost gigantic size, and sparks of green lightning seemed to be flashing in his eyes. Without warning, he barreled between both ghosts and launched himself forward, claws extended. One Ectopus tumbled to the ground, scored with claw marks, and screeching loudly. The other turned around to look at its companion just long enough for Felix to grab its tentacles, whirl it over his head, and send it down in the same direction. Turning to Erika, he hissed "Come on! That won't take care of them forever! We need to find the others and organize a defense!" After thinking it over for a moment, he added "And for the love of Macavity, change into something more intimidating then a toucan!"

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Trillion narrowed her eyes, and fled the illusion, the blood red sky returning to it's usual color- the grass springing back to life, the trees retaining their leaves. It was as if life had blossomed all over again. Trillion, however, was phasing through everything, flying as fast as she could, through some mangy beasts that she couldn't name, through human's, through PHANTOM ghosts, through HAUNT ghosts, through some mechanical contraptions that had glass and metal all over them that had humans inside of them. Speeding around and destroying her ectoplasmic build, she managed to get to the Fenton portal in a record time- even for a mechnically powered girl as herself. There it was. The ectoplasmic reactor! Trillion reached for it, but a gloved hand snatched it away from her before she could reach it.

"Oh how I knew you be the one to come and fetch me this trinket. But alas, dear Trillion, I have decided to come and get it myself, as it seems the box ghost snuck his way into the portal." Plasmius!- No! Master! Trillion drew her hand back at once and curtsied, saying quietly, "Miss Ashe is currently pursuing Trilli. She should be very close. Trilli was not built for speed." Plasmius grinned, "I know, now go and grab me a filtrate. We're leaving before that big buffoon decide's to be Superman for the day."

"At once." Trillion replied carefully removing the green bubbling cylinder from it's resting place.

"The spare, nimrod." Plasmius barked and Trillion jumped replacing the filtrate clumsily- but not askew enough so that it would set the whole home in fire, "Damn that Jack Fenton, where did he hide those spares!?"

Had Trillion been able to read, she probably would've noticed that the box her dearest Master had been searching for lay in a half-open drawer. However, she couldn't, therefore, looking for something that looked like the green tube in the portal at the moment, she closed the drawer and peered underneath the desk instead.

"Master, Miss Ashe-" Trillion began to say, "I know!" Plasmius snapped, tucking the reactor into his belt and folding his arms.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "So, 'Daddy' finally decided to get up and do his dirtywork himself, huh?" Ashe's voice rang throughout the room as she phased in through the wall opposite of the duo. Her hair was still fluttering wildly in a windless environment, although she seemed less tense than during the moments prior. "You know, I've really been thinking during th past week, 'dad'. Who am I? What am I to you? Are you going to throw her away like you were planning on doing with me when I became used up?" Ashe pointed a sudden finger at Trillion. She didn't want to think of her as an enemy if she didn't have to, although she doubted Trillion would see any reason to leave her master.

"You and Technus did something to my memory that made me forget my past. I want you to reverse it, Vlad Masters!" Her breathing was quickly becoming slower, as she was becoming less and less capable of maintaning her own power. Her hair slowly set back into its original position, and the guitar appeared in her hands once more. "H-hey! Whats going on!?" She exclaimed before she suddenly reverted back to her human form. Now she was staring on two ghosts, completely exhausted and defenseless.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Zephyr looked around, snickering quietly to himself. Countless humans ran around wildly, being chased around by the ghosts that littered the city. Shrill screamed filled the streets, and it made Zephyr begin to enjoy himself even more.

"Let's see what else we can do..."

He looked up towars the sky and closed his eyes, raising his arms up. Light grren energy began to swirl around him, then coiled into a beam and then shot up straight into the sky.

Dark clouds began to gather, and thunder boomed out and shook the city. Lightning streaked the sky, filling the bleak sky with a glaring light. Severe winds began to pick up, throwing the grass around and even knocking over a small little boy that wasn't paying attention.

Alright... this is going to take most of my energy, but I need to try... Mr. Masters ordered an attack, so that's what he is going to get.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Oohh, did we?" Master said is a suffering-tone that was both disdainful and sarcastic, "I didn't even know!" He grinned when Miss Ashe returned to a human, and Trillion gasped, unable to say any of the things like, "Miss Ashe is dirty human?!" Or insulting things like that before Master shooed her aside and snatched up the box of spares, shuffling through the cylinder's to find one that wasn't "Covered in Fenton Germs". Trillion stared at Miss Ashe as if she were a cockroach that decided to crawl it's way onto a young girl's face to cause he immense screaming, terror, and misery.

"Human." Trillion managed to utter before Plasmius- No! Master, turned about and grinned at Miss Ashe, "Well now, seems today is your lucky day young lady, I have business. Trillion, the sight of her makes me bleed with nostalgia, a few blasts of destructive energy should be quite the remedy. I must take my leave now, so do behave yourselves." He waggled his fingers, "Toodles~" He sang in a taunting voice before disappearing.

"Miss Ashe is traitor and human." Trillion pointed, and a small orb of red energy collected on the tip of her finger, before it was subconciously released, and shot at Miss Ashe at top speed, as Trillion continued to speak, "Why Miss Ashe leave Master? Master is good master."

Three more energy orbs hurtled themselves at the defenseless human before them before Trillion froze, her artificial breath catching in her throat as her hand melted into a liquidy white goo. Her eyes studied the melting hand with curiousity before she said, "Trilli need go bye-bye now. Trilli destroy Miss Ashe when Trilli not melting." And with that she disappeared as well, re-appearing in the empty tube which was presently filling with a bluish-liquid, Vice-Master standing before the test cylinder saying in his nasally voice, "My, my, you've certainly exterted yourself."

At this point, Trillion's neck and lower face had already melted off, and her large eyes stared back at Vice-Master with an unfeelingly ghoulish stare.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had the radio blasting at full volume as I blazed through the streets. I was a bit new at this fighting ghosts thing, so I wanted to keep with basic targets for a while. Of course, a giant construct pulling itself out of the streets, made of asphault isn't very basic, but considering that I was about to crash into it, I didn't have a lot of choice. As the front end of the car crumpled into nothing, I was flung out of the car's windshield, or what was left of it, directly into the thing's knee.

It made a rumbling, grating, gurgling sound, as contrdictory as those words are, that's the best description there was. It was vaguely humanoid, but with a grossly misshapen and overformed torso and shoulders, and being made of a flexible medium, it didn't need to waste much effort on things like joints, reaching nearly thirteen feet. I realised that perhaps, just perhaps, I should be spending less time analizing it, and more time getting away from my car, which it had decided to hurl at me. It was too late for a change of policy however. It skidded across the road, slamming me at thigh level, pinning me to the enarest building. "Ching-wao tsao duh liou mahng! Even I felt that!" She cursed in what seemed to be chineese. I was going to have to ask her how she knew chineese. Later, though.

Luckily, the construct ambled over, and as it trampled what was left of the hood, it left enough room for me to unsheathe my blade from nothingness, and run it through in the chest. It simply made that grating noise again, as it pulled me away, and my blade with it, tossing me across the street into another building. "Ouch."

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Cain finnaly woke up. The ectoplasim evaporated through the air. After waking up he groaned

Man I have to work on landings.

Cain went ghost and started to float upwards. Finding more ghosts along the way. Evenatualy he saw something. It was someone getting smacked around by a very large ghost. He landed right behind it and unshethed his blade.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years

Erika
    ~~~~~~~~

Thankfully Felix came in to help Erika out, because the way she was going, it wouldn't be long before she was done in. She flapped vigorously, getting away from the Ectopus that was nearest her, and decided to change into, as Felix had said, a more powerful form.

Her light, feathered body changed into a rather bulky, furry one. Dark black fur accented with blue eyes and a pale blue ribbon tied around one fuzzy, rounded ear. She let out a growl, and readied her claws for some bear-swiping action.

"All right, is this more appropriate?" she growled lowly to Felix, looking quite menacing for a girl that was usually so somber and quiet. "I wonder where the others are? I saw Ashe a while back, but I don't know where she's gone," Erika growled to Felix, looking around.

She sniffed the air heavily, hoping to catch on to someone's scent.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    The sky quaked with the storm's might. Lightning thrashed through the darkness, and the earth was shaken to its roots by the tremendous thunder. It was almost time to release the furious storm and of its mighty rage.

"There... that should be enough." Zephyr breathed heavily. He had offered too much of his energy up to the sky to be used, and he wasn't sure if he had enough left to control what he had just summoned. If it went out of control... it would pose not only danger for the humans and Amity Park (Which Zephyr didn't mind, of course.), but for the ghosts as well... (Which would certainly earn Mr. Master's fury.)

"Alright, here we go..."

He began to chant several words in what seemed to be gibberish. The thunder screamed back at him, almost as if it were answering. He smiled when the reply was finished, and nodded slowly.

Several lightning bolts shot down to the ground. One struck a small building, resulting in a huge explosion. Screams and cries echoed out, filling the area with their desperate pleas.

One struck a simple tree. It erupted in flames and toppled over, quickly igniting the grass around it. The water was slowing its process, but it wasn't helping much. Nothing besides Team Phantom intervention would stop this outbreak.

And the last, having not been chosen a destination by Zephyr because of his depleted energy, struck in the middle of a street. Blinding lights flashed through the windshields of the drives. Asphalt exploded everywhere, pelting the buildings and the people in the vicinity.

The rain and the thunder were picking up, adding even further to the mass chain of confusion that had built up in the city.

Zephyr collapsed into the grass below, breathing heavily. He closed his eyes, trying to focus. Once he had offered energy to the sky to be used for his own desires, it tooks days for it to be replenished. It suddenly hit Zephyr. He needed to escape from sight, somewhere where those Phantom idiots couldn't find him. But where?...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back