• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Danny Phantom

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
Years
  • This is a action packed Nickelodeon series that aired in 2004. I find it funny because the characters are full of humor, like that time when toy bears spilled out of Dash's locker, and that time when Mr. Lancer lost his pants, twice and that one time when that guy had soda poured into his trumbone. It's really hilarious and you gotta watch it.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Are you seriously seventeen?

Was that comment necessary at ALL? No. Since this isn't your first spamming offense, I present you with a warning.

I watch Danny Phantom whenever I have the chance. Cartoon or not, it has a pretty good concept that remains amusing throughout the series. Its a shame though. Despite its popularity, it will be coming to a close when this season is over.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Ah, yeah, okay, sorry. I'll admit that my comment seemed a lot cooler when I posted it.

Anyway, with regards to the cartoon, it's a cool concept in theory, but in practice the show just reveals itself to be utter tripe. It could have been done better, but it's just too silly, and it's too hard to suspend that stigma that it gets from being by the creator of The Fairly Oddparents. It's basically to its predecessor what American Dad is to Family Guy: basically the same spiel, except with a much narrower potential to innovate.

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
  • It's okay, but I was only really nto it for like two weeks.

DP has a surprisingly HUGE teenage and adult fanbase 0_o;

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • I have mixed feelings. Being a ghost would be cool, but it's too unrealistic and I dispise shows like that (except for anime).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I don't mind it. I mean, the premise is pretty good and some episodes are okay. It's just never clicked with me. I'll try to watch it, since I know some people who are really into it but...it doesn't work. I think it's because it seems like it has an underlying plot--one goal or something that the series works to in the end--but it's not actually there in any of the episodes. I just never feel a reason to watch each episode since it doesn't matter if I see them in order or skip one anyway. So I don't watch it.

Back