• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

Wiwerna

You fight like a cow!
    Years
    Maybe I do... I can read your mind. >:333 Muahahha!

Hm, I could trade right now or tomorrow ^_~ (around 10 hours from now).

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Maybe I do... I can read your mind. >:333 Muahahha!

Hm, I could trade right now or tomorrow ^_~ (around 10 hours from now).

ahh! now im scared! <.<
    if i can't sleep tonight it's YOUR fault.. lol, i think i should go sleep soon - im startin to feel funny:)

well, is ok if you get them in 5 min?^.^

Wiwerna

You fight like a cow!
    Years
    It's very late where I live and I'm starting to yawn, so I guess that means I should go to sleep, too... right? xD

And thank you so, so, sooo much for the shinies! The Palkia's pinkier than ever. xP Oh, and I promise I'll let other people win next time! :D

Mostro

Mostrous Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    im on wifi.. and i dont see you:(
    Im waiting for you and i can see you eighter ill delete your fc and put it again maybe you should do same

oh sorry im a %/%$/$ i didnt add you yet lol...

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    It's very late where I live and I'm starting to yawn, so I guess that means I should go to sleep, too... right? xD

And thank you so, so, sooo much for the shinies! The Palkia's pinkier than ever. xP Oh, and I promise I'll let other people win next time! :D

maybe that's the case^^

and yeah it is, it looks like it just got up from an extreamly hot bath^^

hope you enjoy and goodnight! (yes, i will try go to sleep even tough you scared me so hard!) lol ^_____^

edit: thanks for the fun items btw:)
    Im waiting for you and i can see you eighter ill delete your fc and put it again maybe you should do same

oh sorry im a %/%$/$ i didnt add you yet lol...

lol, no problem!:)
    thanks for the trade!

Ok, I understand -_- I'll have to change my plans on Milotic then, it's practically impossible...

why not try to get one by yourself?:)

Last edited:
    Years
    yea its for my brother i had to give him my diamond cuz he waz crying for it and he saw me with clapearl when i used his ds to evolve it into gorbyss

~Electrivire~

My Imaginary Friend Haz Issuez
    Years
    maybe that's the case^^

and yeah it is, it looks like it just got up from an extreamly hot bath^^

hope you enjoy and goodnight! (yes, i will try go to sleep even tough you scared me so hard!) lol ^_____^

edit: thanks for the fun items btw:)

lol, no problem!:)
    thanks for the trade!

why not try to get one by yourself?:)
    it's impossible to get it, isn't it? If so, where can I get it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    hey grodkorv was wondering if you had a shiny beldum or a regular munchlax not listed lmk thanks aton!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    i would love one is there anything inparticular that you would want for that lmk ill be on most of the day tomorrow thanks so much!

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    i would love one is there anything inparticular that you would want for that lmk ill be on most of the day tomorrow thanks so much!

hmm, do you have any ut iv'd?:)
    if not, just throw mw some offers, im flexible!^_______________^

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    Would you be interested in trading your 3 crowned beasts for a Adamant Lv 30 Umbreon, Lv 37 Admant Gallade and a Lv 43 Jolly Rampardos?

Back