• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Hello I can offer you a shiny mewtwo level 70 (naive) , Jolly Aerodactyl level, and lvl 19 happiny (Brave) they are all UT

I am interested in your movie 10 celebi and two of your crown beasts any if fine

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Hello I can offer you a shiny mewtwo level 70 (naive) , Jolly Aerodactyl level, and lvl 19 happiny (Brave) they are all UT

I am interested in your movie 10 celebi and two of your crown beasts any if fine

is it only mewtwo that is shiny? if so i can trade 2 of your wants for it:)

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Well, i'm collecting shinies and events so what would be another option?

hmm, i dont now then.. maybe some iv bred pokes or something like that!
    but if you want so badly just hit me with some offers and we'll come up to something!:)

Years
    An addition could be an Egg bred Elekid and Squirtle

Elekid
    Cross Chop/Thunderbolt/Hidden Power
    Serious

Squirtle
    Ice beam/Rain Dance/Surf
    Careful

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    And a Sassy Blaze Kick Riolu?

lol, you really really want it don't you?^^
    if you have any shiny lake guardian or shiny moltres, you can let me get a clone and we have a deal:) (i will keep 1clone and send the original back to you)

Years
    If you clone a Pokemon and give the original back to me along with you keeping one, it could be a Shiny EV'd Blastoise with STAB

Back