• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    yo dude when you traded me riolu you offered to clone my mightyena but i turned it down but now was wondering if you could clone me a couple master balls as a friend cant catch any of his legendary pokemon.... ( what would this cost as well?)
    *edit*
    but i wouldnt need them till bout 5:30pm gmt or later and would be back on my ss then

Last edited:

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    yo dude when you traded me riolu you offered to clone my mightyena but i turned it down but now was wondering if you could clone me a couple master balls as a friend cant catch any of his legendary pokemon.... ( what would this cost as well?)
    *edit*
    but i wouldnt need them till bout 5:30pm gmt or later and would be caxk on my ss then

i might recall that^^
    anyhow it wont cost to much, maybe a couple of regular pokes for my dex:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    cool ill give you the master ball being held by a latias and if you pm me the other 5 pokemon ill get out and catch them

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    cool ill give you the master ball being held by a latias and if you pm me the other 5 pokemon ill get out and catch them

sure, i'll be back in 20min^^
    and i can take some of my own master balls to save some time:)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    okay thx but im not at home right now and the wifi where i am has a password the ds cant access so ill have to do it at bout 5pm ish

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    okay thx but im not at home right now and the wifi where i am has a password the ds cant access so ill have to do it at bout 5pm ish

no problem:) i'll catch up with you later then^.^

Years
    Hey Grodkorv, I have a shiny Crobat, Latios, and Muk and wanted to see if you're interested. I'm interested by some of your shinies. Let me know what you think!

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Hey Grodkorv, I have a shiny Crobat, Latios, and Muk and wanted to see if you're interested. I'm interested by some of your shinies. Let me know what you think!

hmm, im very interested:)
    what would you like in return?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2015
    Any interest in trading

SPACE C DEOXYS lv.70 nature: Jolly

For an Egg Move'd Larvitar (Dragon Dance) or Lapras (Also Dragon Dance)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    dude im heading over to wifi now you need my master ball 2 clone as you said you had some and wat pokes you want in return?

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    CHIKORITA lv.1 nature: Modest *flawless*
    PCNYa SALAMENCE lv.50 nature: Hardy

CMT
    sorry, i couldnt find anything i needed:(

dude im heading over to wifi now you need my master ball 2 clone as you said you had some and wat pokes you want in return?

grab some pokes thats not ultra common in SS, and i take master balls from myself:)i'll be in wifi in 5min!

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey Grodkorv! I'm interested in Riolu, Vulpix and Murkrow! I am also interested in your Spiritomb, but I don't have any other shinies that you don't. However, I have a shiny Eevee that's nature is different than your's. Let me know what you think!

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Hey Grodkorv! I'm interested in Riolu, Vulpix and Murkrow! I am also interested in your Spiritomb, but I don't have any other shinies that you don't. However, I have a shiny Eevee that's nature is different than your's. Let me know what you think!

those are fine, bring the 3 you mentioned and a filler and meet me in wifi?:)

Back