• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dans unt singk, GRODKORV's trade center^.^

Wiwerna

You fight like a cow!
Years
  • Hey Grodkorv, are you still looking for the kabuto, shieldon, stunky and glameow? :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    Thanks

Thanks man and if you ever need any other pokes i do have a lot just message me

Years
  • Hey Grodkorv! I got my Action Replay yesterday! If you're still interested in my shiny Torkoal (who is flawless btw) and my shiny Skuntank (I think it was?), then I'm very interested in your shiny Spoink! I would also like that shiny Drowzee too, I don't care about the nickname! Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Oh! Btw, I'm working on a mini-store for AmberFunk's thread! If we can't come to a deal today, maybe you'll see something you like there!

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Hey Grodkorv! I got my Action Replay yesterday! If you're still interested in my shiny Torkoal (who is flawless btw) and my shiny Skuntank (I think it was?), then I'm very interested in your shiny Spoink! I would also like that shiny Drowzee too, I don't care about the nickname! Let me know what you think! Thanks!

Oh! Btw, I'm working on a mini-store for AmberFunk's thread! If we can't come to a deal today, maybe you'll see something you like there!

oh, good for you:D
    and yeah, im still interested! just let me know when you can trade!
    thanks!

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    Okay then I'll take the Movie 8 Celebi.
    FC in my sig, thanks!

just to make sure, it's the celebi that triggers the in game event in ss/hg - eigiken celebi or something like that^^

and im about to do quite a big trade atm, but i'll be able to trade in like 20min:)

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Er, sorry, I realized I already had it. Could you make it a Goon Scizor, if it is not too much trouble?

And okay, I'll wait ^_^

Back