• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Demise

Years
    It been years since I've played a game of pokemon tcg & building a deck. I am just starting to get back into the game, so I decided to buy the two new decks from the Dark Explorers. Which is the only new cards I own at the moment. This is going to be for casual play, and I thought it would be fun to play Dark.

Here is the deck list:

Pokemon
    2x Zoroark
    3x Zorua
    2x Umbreon
    1x Espeon
    4x Eevee
    3x Sableye
    1x Krookodile
    2x Krokorok
    3x Sandile

Trainer
    4x Pokemon Communication
    4x Cheren
    2x Full Heal
    2x Energy Retrieval
    2x Dark Claw
    1x Rocky Helmet
    2x Cilan
    3x Energy Search
    1x Professor Juniper

Energy
    16x Dark
    2x Psychic

Yeah lots of work needed, I hope you guys know the content in each deck is as I want to keep it under tournament legal even though it is for casual use.

Last edited:
    Years
    That's quite a lot of Pokemon there. My suggestion is to figure out 2-4 lines you'd like to focus on and up the numbers on those while dropping all the other lines.

Other than that, you could always use more draw trainers, such as 2 more Cilan and 2 more Pokemon Communication.

Years
    This is a pretty solid deck IMO I think running 20 pokemon is good I my self run 20 pokemon in my decks and it seems to work fine with me.

The changes that I would make for this deck is I would bump Krookodile to 2 and cut the Espeon out and add some Dark Patches and that's it.

Back