• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Eclipse is here!

Dark Eclipse

Dam Gimps...
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2005
    Hello everyone, I am Dark Eclipse! Hello to everyone on the borad...and I will quote "Be active, follow the rules, and have FUN :)" Un Quote. So no need to say it 7 billion times.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Lol. Seems like you have everything settled. The reason we say it "7 billion" times is because no matter how many times we say it, most new members still don't do it or even if they say they know how to act, they really don't. So make sure you read the rules and the FAQ! XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Dark Eclipse said:
    Hello everyone, I am Dark Eclipse! Hello to everyone on the borad...and I will quote "Be active, follow the rules, and have FUN :)" Un Quote. So no need to say it 7 billion times.
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Follow the rules,post a lot,have fun and have a good time.

flame_chi

Heero Yuy....?
    Years
  • Dark Eclipse said:

i love that name! wow! where did u get that name from
    then the moon

Back