• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    hehehe.
    I'm hoping to make it a Kingdra someday!
    You seen my latest post? I just finished it (i've been working on editing the lay out) i think it looks good now.
    agh! it messed up again -_- i dont want it all centered but the damn forum just does it for me :S

Years
    I saw it when I was browsing, but I had to go make breakfast so now I'm going to go read that :)
    And yeah, I hoped to make mine a Kingdra too...I just didn't know you needed a Dragon Scale -_-; I remember thinking, It'll evolve now! What? Why won't you evolve?!

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    haha! Well, check your pokemons status's etc.
    and you can continue from where i left off if you want :]

Years
    Alrighty...any big plans now or what? 'Cuz I'm not really sure where to go with the post...unless we're going to end the day.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Not a problem royal.

I was thinking Scarecrow, shelby could try to cheer Mij up with a battle or something?
    Or they could go and just watch tv. Or find some new wild pokemon.

Btw, mij has forgotten that his pokedex is broke also and forgot he needs to get a new one :P

Also.
    You should check out your Nidorino ;)

Last edited:

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    So I've just been accepted to the RP but I'm not sure where I should start. Could I watch the news bulletin on TV and begin from there or any other ideas?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Why not?
    you could say that you've seen the news bulletin and want to do something about it.
    You'd put off becoming a pokemon trainer for a while but decided you were gonna go to Oak's lab and tell him you want to help?
    Carry it on from there?
    You've already chosen cleffa but..
    as you walk in you have all the pokeballs to choose from.
    Make sure you point out why you're choosing, what you are choosing ^^

OH!
    Check the first post of the main thread for your poke's moves.
    and check 2nd post of this one for gym leader details.

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    hey I don't know if you know this or not but, Mike you kinda forgot to update machop's sprite to a machoke...

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    i edited it but you're right. it didnt update. strange.
    the sites been acting funny for me recently :S

We have had a good few sign ups recently.
    Im hoping they will fill in the shoes of those i have/am about to kick(ed).

Either way.
    For new comers. Dont be shy. You can ask questions in here and get answers from the other RPers, but if you don't feel confident enough to just PM me or Scarecrow1113

^^ - Mike

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome to the RP guys :) Like Mike said, just post here or whatever if you have questions. As you can see, we also have a bit of...mini-discussions? Oh and Jake, nice Johto theme :D

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Of course the first RP post I make has to be in the wrong place... heh...

Needless to say I'll type up a sign up now.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Welcome to the RP guys :) Like Mike said, just post here or whatever if you have questions. As you can see, we also have a bit of...mini-discussions? Oh and Jake, nice Johto theme :D

Everyone loves that song, I just had to do it ^^ Anyways, my head now hurts from reading 4 pages of the RP. I need to stop reading :P Hopefully Day 5 will be up for me to start soon ^^

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Johto=Best.Region.EVAR!!! Anyways, I must finish reading (I will take Advil XD)

Years
    Haha, I keep playing the song over and over XDDD But anyway...I think I'm off for the night. Don't expect me to be on exceding amounts as I am now (well, unless it's a Saturday/Sunday/day I don't have school) 'cuz Spring Break...is over :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back