• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    How could I forget to grab Fireblast?! I feel kinda stupid for forgetting something as easy to remember as that!

And well, aren't you all lucky? You all are still on spring break/ getting to it, mine is over!

And I notice there have been quite a few sign ups in the last few days, it's weird.

Johto rules all other regions!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    There we go posted my sign up. If you guys have any initial thoughts, feel free to post them :)

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    How lucky you all are, my spring break was a while ago, but i only have 5 weeks of school left

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hey Fear_the_Lapras, glad to see I am not the only one in the same boat ;)

I choose this thread too, because it looked like a good one to start off with :)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hey guys. I know you guys like johto more than kanto but :P NER we're in kanto get used to it.

Also! Mankey. Yes.

I will not accept the sign ups yet. For a few reasons. Give me another 12 hours and i'll have made room for you guys. ;)

This RP is getting big xD

Feign, i havent read through your entire SU yet but.. Here's the thing.
    I want you to start with something other than a fire type please. I think it would be more fitting if you took something else. :]
    You can always come across charmander later in the story. you never know ;) (that would have to be my doing though :P)

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Yeah, Dark Mike made me come across a Bulbasaur - and I wanted the Charmander too :P
    Anyway, when should Magikarp evolve, Mike?

And, hehe, make room for Dark Jess in Day 5!

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Have you ended day 4 yet?
    If not, you could battle some kid and steal his dark pokemon for the dark trainers. Perhaps magikarp would evolve.
    If you have, do it in day 5 instead. ;) but i dont think you've ended your day yet.

Dark Beam, Hydro Pump, Dragon Rage, Crunch.

Enjoy.

You think ive forgot about your charmander? :P
    You underestimate me. ^^

Last edited:

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    Sorry the the incredibly short post so far. I'm just at a bit of a loss as to where I should be. Since I'm behind the rest. Any ideas?

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Doesnt matter that you're behind. You'll be ahead of about 3 new trainers soon.
    Just do what you'd do on a pokemon journey. Find pokemon, battle trainers, work your way towards getting your first ever gym badge.

Have conversations with random people if you want, make something up.
    read previous posts for ideas if you want. :P

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmm, then I am stuck on either a Bulbasaur (my first pokemon I got in blue) or Psyduck (to somewhat match my character). Give me an hour or two whilst I decide (and do other things too, haha).

EDIT: Ok, I decided to choose a Psyduck. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    For me it was either Cyndaquil or if that was taken then Charmander...lucky I got here early. I think fire types are just overly loved XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Funny thing is, I liked grass pokemon more (Venasaur was my fave pokemon at the time) when I first played blue. But they have lots of weaknesses I find.

HiroUey

Pokemon Master of Masters!
    Years
    Its all about the water pokemon, they have few weaknesses and for the weaknesses they do have, they can counter

Royal

Artist and Writer
    Years
    Feign, go for Bulbasaur. It's not only cute, but it has far-range attacks as it grows. Remember, it can learn Frenzy Plant. I know this because I have an Ivysaur. ^^'

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm, now I am teetering on a slowpoke. Though I'd think if my character were energetic, and the Slowpoke being the opposite wouldn't help...

(wasn't Golduck water+psychic in the RBG days?)

Years
    Ah, just two more. Well, good luck with that. And just choose whichever starter you want, no pressure ^^ And mixing it up can be fun too, so don't be afraid to go with Psyduck or something :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back