• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Out

IamZurich64

Years
  • Pokemon
    x1 Druddigon
    x4 Eevee
    x2 Umbreon
    x2 Scraagy
    x1 Scrafty
    x2 Purloin
    x1 Liepard
    x2 Vulaby
    x1 Madibuzz
    x2 Joltik
    x1 Galvantula
    x2 Blitzle
    x1 Zebstrika

T/S
    x2 Dark Claw
    x2 Potion
    x2 Switch
    X3 Pokemon Catcher
    x2 Great Ball
    x2 Energy Search
    x2 Energy Retrieval
    x3 Super Rod

Energy
    x12 Dark
    x7 Lightning

So, I'm not a card hunter or a box buyer but I do like purchasing the occasional three boosters or even the pre-made decks (as if it wasn't obvious I tore apart a Raiders deck.) I was hoping for a Psychic/Lightning deck but my luck hasn't given me the psychic Lampents and Litwicks I want. Not sure if I should just buy them online and actually go for it. Eerie Glow ability isn't that amazing right? Anyways I haven't ever competitively played and I haven't seriously casual battled since I was about 13.

IamZurich64

Years
  • A bit too many Pokemon and not enough Trainers/Supporters. Cut out 1 or 2 of the evolution lines and replace them with Pokemon Collector and/or Junk Arm, and consider Pokemon Communication as well.

I don't have any Collectors or Junk Arms yet. I have Pokemon Communications up the waazu though and am not oppsed to them. What evolution line do you think should be cut?

Last edited:

IamZurich64

Years
  • Was thinking that might be the one. Other than Pokemon Comunication and the other trainer cards would there be something else you had in mind. Also, would it be a smarter move to just stop all the darkness and go psychic with the big disadvantage to fighting? Druddigon is there with its no weaknes to buffer that, and having the pokemon communications in there will certianly help assure that but I'm not sure if that is enough.

Last edited:

IamZurich64

Years
  • TTook out the Liepard line for Pokemon Communications. So much more helpful. I've been getting some good grass grabs so abe ill go for a dark/grass. Any specific grass pokemon you would recommend?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2012
    If you are looking for another Grass Pokemon then maybe Shaymin EX from Next Destinies can help you in the late game. Also, I think you probably should cut down your Basic Darks down to just around 8-10. And increase Dark Claw to 3 and add in 3-4 Dark Patch. Adding in Juniper should help speed up Dark Patch as well as getting you more cards. Definitely add in PONT in case you get a bad hand.

Back